New(ish) channels from Nthell on DBox?

redwolf

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just had my first dabble with my DBox to add CBeebies to the channel line up (Thanks to the member who posted the new location for the services file). I also have an subbed Nthell box, and have noticed recently that there are new(ish) channels on there that I don't have on my DBox.
I would like to get them if I can (mainly because I am happy that my 1st mess about worked, and partly because I'm greedy:) ). The channels I have seen are Baby TV, Quiz TV, The Music Factory, FX, abc1, More4 and More4+1, EuroNews, Gems.TV. Does anyone have a services file for the Warrington area with those channels working? (I think I am probably classed as Manchester ex C&W).
Also, since BBC FOUR took over the Paramount slot, I can no longer get Paramount 1 - which is a bit of a downer in itself.
I have searched - thats how I found the CBeebies post in the first place, so please don't shout at me if have missed something.
Cheers

Cheers - Didn't fancy doing a full scan as I'm not too sure, so I managed to cobble together some services from the latest Bolton service.xml that is in the downloads and added them to my own. Used Bouquet Wizard to export a new Bouquet file and up til now everything seems to be working (Much to my suprise) :)

hi rewolf im not too far from you all u need to do is full scan with fast scan on and you will receive em all...:Cheers:

Back