New IPTV spiderbox

339 quid, he's gotta be having a laugh what a rip off, no guarantee the shares are going to last very long or remain watchable quality wise as load on the servers and general ISP traffic shaping and network congestion comes into play.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

On his shop it is priced at 339 pounds as a package (iptv receiver that can receive arabic, turkish, kurdish, somalian, afghanistan and more channels without any dish).

A lot more than I had expected and far too much.

And everyone was of course hoping for an iptv receiver that can receive arabic, turkish, kurdish, somalian and afghanistan channels. Not. Lol.

Thats a different box to the one he'll be flogging , i would expect the one that he announces will be atleast the cost of a tring card and a bit more

All seems to have gone quite...with the supposed IP box...price never did get released like it was supposed to on the 13th August...no release dates etc either...
Looks like theyre having "issues" with it....

seems to be happening with a lot of receivers at the moment lol

if you believe everything you read

just my opinion but has the supplier still got lots of tring cards to sell ?
maybe waiting to sell more tring cards before releasing this box that has tring built in ?
just a thought as maybe a certain amount of cards have to be sold before box can be released ?
i could be wrong but just a thought on the subject

Back