new house...

steharg

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have taken the first step to being in debt.... just bought my first house :)

been renting a house for the past 12 months but its just throwing my money away so might as well put it into something thats actually mine.

its a new build property so everything is straight forward and all i needed to do was sign on the dotted line, and now wait to exchange and move in june when its finished.

although ive just spent more than ive ever spent in my life by a country mile and then some, the enormity of it hasnt it me yet!

although the good news is that i know the houses that are getting built behind it for xmas will be on the market at about 6k more expensive for the same size... ill sell up in november and go to vegas on the profit :)

next step - being responsible and looking after it, and probably eyeing up sheds thinking.. oohh thats a nice one... the slippery slope begins!

Not To Sound Harsh M8 What Company Is It Built By I Used To Work On Site Builing New Buil Houses And The Quality Was S***E We Fittied Broken Patio Doors Where The Frame Had Snaped Just Glueded Back And Fitted Patio Doors That Didnt Lock. Skirting That Was Butt Jointed Not Scribed,
Hope You Got One Of The Good Ones M8 And Congrats For Buying Your First Home

BTW Forgot To Add Whens The House Warming Party In June We All Invited lol: multi :​

Last edited:
the developer is bellway. ive had a look around a few houses on a few of their sites and the finish looks good to me on the ones ive seen (not show houses).

they have invited me down anytime i want to check the progress etc and also to spot any niggles - there is a final check also before i get the keys.
and on top of that and quite luckily, my mate actually knows the person who designed the house for them and he said he will come down and check over the house for me to make sure everything is done right, so i should be alright on that score!

house warming will be the weekend i move in... all invited but take yer shoes off! :D

Back