New HD channel tiers?

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all

As living in one of the lucky few areas still on N1 - I should be able to still get all the hd content but I am getting unsubscribed message on the new ones launched recently!! I have tried a few different images and no luck yet so if anyone has found new tiers or has a decent rom10 image could you please point me in the right direction!!

Thanks

we need to know what platform you are on i.e ntl cw tw. also have you tried the 2 tier image that was knocking around?? i would have thought that would have covered it.

Pure NTL - ive tried loads of blocker images and the 3110 glitch fix image - clears everything apart from Sly HD1/2

hi, our area 41048 has just gone n3. just before this happenned for about a week, these hd sport & movie channels became available. it looks like it is something that will become available to subscribers after the switchover.

I know they are definitely available as I can get them through my telly tuner using my dragon cam!!! Im pretty sure its just an image problem - probably just not included in teh existing tiers from the image I compiled for myself about 3 years ago!!!

Back