"NEW FULLY LOADED KODI") in just a few minutes (“2018”) Firestick

Can anybody point me in the right direction to find the APK files for Morpheus showbox and terrarium.
To clarify, I can find them. But am just a bit wary as you seem to have to give them quite a bit of access. So was wondering if anyone had a "trusted" download.
Thanks

Install FireDL and put in these codes

Terrarium TV v1.9.10 Ad Free
code>> 677764
Or
Terrarium TV v1.9.10 Ad Free Firestick Mod
Code - 743496

MX Player Pro v1.9.24
Code – 021620
Or
EUMC 16.7.2 (Android 5.0 & up including all Firesticks and Fire TV devices)
Code - 268493
EUMC - End Users Media Centre

Don't think it's possible. Done a bit of digging and think some of the softwares used to offer some Kodi through plugins but not the full program. Openpli...

Can anybody point me in the right direction to find the APK files for Morpheus showbox and terrarium.
To clarify, I can find them. But am just a bit wary as you seem to have to give them quite a bit of access. So was wondering if anyone had a "trusted" download.
Thanks

On firesticks install downloader and then in the url type Download - Morpheus TV and then it will install. U could always download firedl and go to there site which ill no post incase not aloud but its on the app and you'll have codes for them all. I only use morph out the 3 there

This is an outstanding job.... But only uses this some people that dont want to have your own kodi

Back