"NEW FULLY LOADED KODI") in just a few minutes (“2018”) Firestick

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
Check it out guys looks good (Durex build}

plus DroidAdmin apk Good app to download new apk's

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

here is the links if you're not using a firestick

Durex repo

DroidAdmin

Last edited:
I never use builds apart from my own because mine is the best in the world :D
why is it the best in the world because its mine and mine only :cool:
others are just bloated of stuff you`ll never use or is out of date

prefer own builds but would avoid fully loaded on firestick the jazz build i tried a while back ran ok

dont use kodi much these days & only have a few addons if i feel the need

are you will to share with an old man :) my stick still has first kodi on that was about to scared to mess with it.

Please share, iv been using pulse build and can be frustrating I'm back downloading my stuff again, would like a good build that works

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

are you will to share with an old man :) my stick still has first kodi on that was about to scared to mess with it.

Problem is you want to minimise your build, so it depends on what you use and what other facilities you have.

i.e. I have a et8500 duel cable duel freesat box, so I have set up a bouquet with say 30 channels called Kodi. On the Kodi boxes I have installed the VU+ PVR addon and link it to the Kodi bouquet, this shares live TV around the house. I also have a IPTV service that I use mainly for their catch up service so have their kodi app installed. Then I use Placenta for my VOD this is linked to Trakt, so show me when new episodes of our fav shows are available and I also have a real-debrid account which for peanuts means that you get decent sources.

I have then used artic zepher skin to set up the home menus, from there switch to Mimic skin. And I am done.

Thing is no point in sharing something like this because its very personal to how I work and what my set up is.

Even if you know nothing about installing kodi addons follow some guides and you can do your own build in a few hours, the menu may not be perfect but you can sort that latter.

the issue with builds especially firestick is the size of the build remembering the firestick has limited resources example just installed the project vision build data = 570 mb kodi 17.6 = 164mb = 734mb
before even running it not much resource left & thats not even running it lol

firestick useless for most builds

exactly mate throw in HD streams FreeflixHQ & Exodus Live a few others if you wish no need for kodi builds at all all work good

Last edited:
On a FireStick you have about 5GB spare apps don`t take up much space
My kodi on the box is 766mb not sure about FS will have to check

The add-ons i have is:
Maverick TV/Neptune rising/At the flix/Geneses reborn/Placenta/Show box arise/Star tec/Flixnet and a couple of music add-ons plus 1 eye pea tea vee addon
Screenshot_20180418-183656.png

Last edited:
I think it's more a RAM issue with older Firesticks.

Ohh not sure as i only have the Gen2 one which i got in the Black Friday sale last year for £25 :cool:
wired up with Ethernet cable also
You can get`em for about £28/£30 from Maplin/Tesco but better with a box for the same price which will get you 2GB/16GB

Last edited:
on firestick i have Exodus Live FreeFlix HQ HD Streamz Morpheus TV & Terrarium TV

nothing else covers all i need no VPN

Just Terrarium and Mobdro for me, got everything I need.

On my android box I have Morpheus, Terrarium, Showbox and an IP*V sport sub for sport and ppv events. I don’t used Kodi addons as I find apks work just as well.

On my firetv stick, i search droidadmin. It shows it in the list but says 'm your search did not match any videos or apps in our catalogue'

So i think its blocked now?

EDIT: sideloaded it.....
EDIT2: sideloaded it, but when i launch it, it closes again immediately
EDIT3: had to push it to downloads, install a file explorer and install it that way. Not sure if i sideloaded it wrong but its working now

Last edited:
Can anybody point me in the right direction to find the APK files for Morpheus showbox and terrarium.
To clarify, I can find them. But am just a bit wary as you seem to have to give them quite a bit of access. So was wondering if anyone had a "trusted" download.
Thanks

Back