New firmware TM600

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just found new firmware (dated today) available via by pressing the Lan button and upgrading from there.

widescreen bug fixed? cccam and white card problem fixed?

if not its hardly worth upgraded, the previous image is excellent except for those 2 issues.

my thoughts anyway..

widescreen bug fixed? cccam and white card problem fixed?

if not its hardly worth upgraded, the previous image is excellent except for those 2 issues.

my thoughts anyway..

another issue on recent images is the fact that password auth seems to of been removed/broken on the Web Interface, anyone opening ports to it without realising could be in for quite a surprise. seems it still isn't requesting auth on initial webui load, although i've not done factory reset yet.

It's also available from the Download Centre but the release notes just say:

1. miniweb model name fixed(TM600-> TM600 or TM500Super)
2. internet update list name changed(TM600 -> TM600/500Super)

Sounds like just a couple of cosmetic changes rather than any genuine bug fixes.

Even if there is no major changes its still nice to see folks working on firmware for us.

Even if there is no major changes its still nice to see folks working on firmware for us.

Agreed, thought we may have seen the last of the updates untill the tm800 does what it says on the box lol Which could be some time.

For me the widescreen issues needs sorting and epg needs work - even if it could work with the plug ins for other enigma1 images.

Sorry m8 but two changes to a locale file is not "folks working on firmware" ;)

If anybody notices any decent changes can you please post it in here thanks :)

Just noticed there is a new gemini image in the download centre too :)

With the current image there is also a problem with the now & next epg sometimes its not there when changing channels also when it is there and you try to view the info of the program it says no epg, again this is occasionally and not always. Any one else noticed this?

Its not much of an irritant since we have weekepg plugin working although it can become annoying if you want to see what is on now since weekepg only displays the epg on whats coming on next and onwards instead of whats on now, next & onwards therefore you have to rely on the now & next epg.

Last edited:
I have a similar problem with the epg on 26E, Dubai one has an epg as my TM-5400 picks it up straight away but the TM-600 says "no epg on this channel" but it picks up the Dubai one epg on 7W no problem! I have tried everything i can think of, so if anyone could help me on that one.
And i wish they would fix the webui security/login issue as Tonedef says.

I have a similar problem with the epg on 26E, Dubai one has an epg as my TM-5400 picks it up straight away but the TM-600 says "no epg on this channel" but it picks up the Dubai one epg on 7W no problem! I have tried everything i can think of, so if anyone could help me on that one.

I don't think Dubai One on 26e has epg I've never been able to pick it up non linux boxes either however I've always been able to pick the epg for MBC channels.

Thanks for the reply
My TM-5400 picks up the epg on dubai one 26E no problem, the TM-600 is great on the Mbc channels on 26E and 7W and Dubai one on 7w. I just don't understand why not on 26E!

Just noticed there is a new dsteam 4.1 image in the download
the shins Gemini

we have weekepg plugin working although it can become annoying if you want to see what is on now since weekepg only displays the epg on whats coming on next and onwards instead of whats on now.

that's a bug in the latest version of WeekEPG use v3.2b and it displays whats on now, apart from anything with "00:**" as start time.

Are they any good mate?? or do they have same problems

These are probably ported Dreambox images not actual Gemini developed image specifically for the TM boxes.. I though USB ports dont work with the Gemini images.

Back