New Firmware Fix ?

thomson

Inactive User
Reaction score
Iam just wondering if anyone is working on or know of anyone working on a fix for the new firmware.

When I say "a fix", i dont mean the pin 11 mod etc, I mean an actual fix that will allow an ambit modem to work even with the new firmware installed ???

Just wondering ??

:Cheers:

thomson said:
Iam just wondering if anyone is working on or know of anyone working on a fix for the new firmware.
When I say "a fix", i dont mean the pin 11 mod etc, I mean an actual fix that will allow an ambit modem to work even with the new firmware installed ???
Just wondering ??
:Cheers:

Good question, id say thats a tricky 1!

nothing happening on this front then ????

thomson said:
nothing happening on this front then ????
#
seems like it m8, it would take a while if there was. Takes alot of time to find it out, then time before its made public.

L33tpL4y4 said:
#
seems like it m8, it would take a while if there was. Takes alot of time to find it out, then time before its made public.
yea, i suppose so :(

I dont think its gonna be possible to use a clone with the new firmware as the new firm detects the modem has been cloned and recovers it from a cloned status.

Firmware crack

I have given up waiting and trying different things.

Ultimately got hold of an old SB4100 modem (thanks to my mate who had preserved it) and cloned it. Working ok for me so far.

Back