New File Added: Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_ALL_128p_11-03-2013

Well done mate, can you do one for the TM6900HD Super too please - and sort out the ongoing PVR probs etc lol!!!?:Biggrin2:

impressive. Lets hope that new updates for TM receivers will be on regular basis now.

Does the above patch in post one of this thread work with the

TM 5402 HD M2 CI. I know it says all in the file explanation.

Would be grateful for clarity. Thanks jamsb.

[h=2][/h]

Hi mate bet you have already sorted this but just in case no this file will not work with the TM 5402 HD M2 you need to download the other file for that version
Regards
J

Thanks for that clear point.

Yes im sorted using only M2 version of patch for my Stb.jamsb.

how do I install ccam on my tm-5402hd and how can I find out what ccam I have on my box ,thanks

how do I install ccam on my tm-5402hd and how can I find out what ccam I have on my box ,thanks

Cccam is an integral part within the latest patch mate - well the Add-on actually - which you load immediatey after the patch!:drink:

thanks holmroad which patch would be the best to use.

thanks holmroad which patch would be the best to use.

Sorry mate, but I'm sure another colleague actually WITH this TM would be much better placed to answer that!:drink:

hi all
would the above patch cure my sound problem ie sound going off when playing files on the usb bit ignorant here not done anything too the box from new it has
sw 1.27 dec 27 2012
hw 1.00
ch fo 15
this is how I got it and the sound goes off I don't like too mess with the software side but if needs must then I must but need too be sure I know what I am doing cos the wife will kill me if it all goes wrong thanks for any input

Have you tried this option in the Download Centre mate?

:drink:
Sorry about wrong link earlier, cant seem to get it to paste from Download Centre - but thats where it can be found, for ALL to see!!!

Last edited:
Back