New File Added: Commando 15.0d for DM500S and DM500C

: Commando 15 some off you no the img is ftv but if you add magic files then you can add the n line

Hi (I am aware its a little bit late)
500C
I am one of those who have dusted off his old 500c which was still ling around, becasue I never got a chance to stick it on ebay

Anyway with dreamup (rs232) I installed commando, booted, then installled your backup changed to my net id, but scan fails so I do a brute force and gain fta with bouquets all over the place.

Any advice on channels for my net id and also I cant see any cam menus and cant appear to add the magic.

ANy help appreciated of course

Last edited:
Cam menu is on blue button, also you can choose location settings in blue button menu as well. What area are you as when image was released some area details were wrong and updated on a newer version. If I get time will post a backup

Cool yeah please

I found the menu stuff on blue but definitely my region is messed as it it always errors when I either set it using the blue button menu or when I enter it manually, forcing me to do a brute force every time but I don't think the bouquets order well that way so i end up updating bouquets only - I understand that is schematics and the magic is really the key

If you have update for net ids that might help with the bouqets/ordering immensly, as well as general ease of restarting from fresh

Thanks again for your reponse

Just so you know I do have virg channels legit, but would like to maybe have them in another room on this box. course if i can get the odd bonus, cool, Not really clued up since 500c back in the old days, so not really sure how to get what I want at mo. And understandably its all a bit vague

Last edited:
My post looks a bit strange now but there was 5 stupid posts on here that have been removed.

deleted them charlie nice one m8 but we can see them ;)

Is it possible to extract the channel list from my dm500s using this image and then FTP it to tm500 using db edit ?

Back