New File Added: Commando 15.0d for DM500S and DM500C

Abu Baniaz

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Abu Baniaz:

Commando 15.0d for DM500S and DM500C

It took nearly 6 months to pull this off, but thanks to our loyal band of beta testers (some on cable, some on mult-Sat, some on both), we think we have finally hit pay dirt with this image.

For users getting their old DM500C boxes out of the closet or loft, we have a nice surprise for you. Cydine's old dBox2 C12 NetID Scanning with VM Bouquets has been ported in, wooo! Along with SML and full Parental Control options. Fill yer boots, guys...

For DM500S, it's all been about NOT breaking the DiSEQc A-Z Scanning that cydine's old code DID break... It looks like we're finally there at last, phew! We've also added shedloads more protection, robustness, and disaster recovery to AutoBouquets, in order to look after you when you try weird things, LOL!

Either reboot and click BLUE > BLUE (Update available) or start over again with this morning's bang up to date build attached. More info in the info.zip file attached, which is also included in the rar package (along with libcrypto for mgcamd testers).

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
just tested and all good lads , great work again , have an old 500c around with a weak tuner but gets most of the channels , will post a backup with mgcamd and ccam on it soon

/var/keys/ newcamd.list

change to your area and scan

Attachments

• Commando_15_dm500_backup.rar
    5.6 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Hi Smirnoff rules I have just blew dust off my 500c would appreciate backup of image with mgcamd on it as I have been trying for days to get commando 15.0 up and running followed all instructions on forum cant get it to run mgamd 1.38 any help would be grateful cheers pingg2

changed my net id all good bar movie folder only 1 sky movie in it any ideas

changed my net id all good bar movie folder only 1 sky movie in it any ideas

sound like a weak tuner . l don't use my 500 because of this . mine misses all discovery channels

@pingg post above yours has all u need

hi thanks for reply tuner is fine pick up all on open pli image just preferred the commando 15.0 image awesome I have both cable and sat dream boxes in my house at moment got latest dreambox 800se v2 for cable and sat running open tv 4.2 all fine this 500c for bedroom causing me headache done all as suggested on forum cant get mgcamd running cheers added I have downloaded all from above and cant get it up and running get channels for my area after scan wont turn on mgcamd 1.38

Last edited:
have you tried pressing blue button i think in commando extra section there is a softcam section

hi thanks for reply I have been in commando extra section via blue button can see my mgcamd 1.38 restart cam doesn't do anything I have connected my dreambox 8oo se v2 box with new open tv 4.2 image for cable works fine I will wait until someone maybe upload backup of commando 15.0 image and try from there thanks for advice

hi thanks for reply I have been in commando extra section via blue button can see my mgcamd 1.38 restart cam doesn't do anything I have connected my dreambox 8oo se v2 box with new open tv 4.2 image for cable works fine I will wait until someone maybe upload backup of commando 15.0 image and try from there thanks for advice
Cam here. Also read the info file.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1079/

seemed fine here when i ran it albeit briefly

will need to look again

Can just confirm that this image will work on dbox2?

Hi lads,
I've got an old Blade box (BM500s) up in the attic, would this image be compatible with this box.
I've never used one, so don't know a great deal about it..

Suttsy.

Back