VIP Member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Rat:

BBC iPlayer Plugin Category Update

FTP Folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions
restart box

updated by saintomer1866

Last edited by a moderator:
This is still not working for me , tried fresh install and then installing over previous version,
I've got a DM800se running OpenPli

now this one is working for me :)
I removed everything I installed yesterday thst I could find this morning as I gave up on it tbh

found this one snd tried it and to my supprise I'm watchinv it now :)

When I installed it , it didnt show up in any plugin menu

I think I see what the problem is papa2

its in 2 folders

remove it from the inner folder and ftp just the inner folder

Ive edited the file to save confusion :) hope that was the problem :)

I think I see what the problem is papa2

its in 2 folders

remove it from the inner folder and ftp just the inner folder

DOH!! should have checked that , shows up fine but still just blank screen , I'll try again later , just had TV taken off me by grandson lol

DOH!! should have checked that , shows up fine but still just blank screen , I'll try again later , just had TV taken off me by grandson lol

Same as, can see the plugin but blank screen when trying to view anything.

Just read that this should work on any OpenPli image , so installed this ipk file and its working great now

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-et-livestream_1.0-r0_mipsel.zip
    14 KB · Views: 14
I installed that on the first released 1 and it still didnt work :err: I un installed it this morning lol

put this new one on and it just worked ? Dont ask lol just nice that it works

cool that you got it working :)

Just read that this should work on any OpenPli image , so installed this ipk file and its working great now

Uninstalled the one Rat posted, then installed this one but it is not showing in my pluigins folder, even after reboot. Am using Digitalworldz 1.1 image.

yea i had to install that first and now both bbci plugin and 1channel plugin works,
happy days lol

yea i had to install that first and now both bbci plugin and 1channel plugin works,
happy days lol

Still not working for me using both files, still blank screen

I think some of the streams work others don't. I selected a pretty new stream and it worked but most others don't play, just get a black screen.

Ive had a few displaying just a blank screen on clone duo and alien 2 , but when i hit stop and exit out and play it again it works

Mick

Back