new fausto soon

2tone

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Well it looks like it will be here soon new fausto and what i can say is this is going to be big , lots of people will love this and some will not duolabs for one pmsl

All i can say for now is most old receivers and cams can come back to life with this new editor/emulator but it will get better as it go's on look out for fausto 1.28

Im intrigued - whats the deal with this then?

this is an email that was sent out and says it all have to say this dose look good for people that have receivers that dont have a lot of support or none at all duolabs will not like this at all but then this is what they get for there software update lol

When we started on sat scene,

We had ALL THE SAME DREAM: Use same editor/emulator/keys file with all cams or cards reader

Now the dream has come true under Fausto v1.28

Now Fausto Editor/Emulator can be used with many cams & receivers internal card reader.

All testing has been finished for the Matrix, Magic Module, Joker/Skycrypt, Trex, Diablo Light and more....

We have done the same with many receivers internal card reader and now many old receiver without emulator will be brought back to life with Fausto.

It is clear OUR DREAM has become A REALITY and much of our equipment that we have long put into storage can be dusted off and used again (cams/receivers) .

Sounds really good - lets hope it lives up to the billing lol!!!

i personally cant see how they can claim to be able to use a single 'patch?' on any receiver with an inbuilt card slot, the chipsets are different, processors are different, even chipsets in cams are totally different

i may be wrong, but this is just my feeling on it

Fausto is probably the season interface & software that runs emulations from windows pc's. Its a fake smartcard that plugs into your cam or cardslot and connects to usb which plugs in to your pc. Then you can run the fausto software that gives emulations and you can add softcam keys etc. They've been in use for a couple of years i believe, although the idea has been used for more than a decade, but i dont know much about the fausto version or dont know anyone with one. Maybe software 1.28 will offer the digitalb hack which is why they are saying duolabs wont be happy?
>>"All the same dream" lol yeah right, this guy needs to move on a bit and just upgrade his equipment :).

As pinkhelmet says it's a season interface unit that has had a lot of work done on it by Saoud007 ( masare team ) who has been a round for a while , what they have done here is make it that one file will work for all , by useing fausto can be a it of a mess to use at the start but is a good tool and will make a lot of people happy that they can use some of there cams that are not giving them alot at the min .If this dose give people the digitalb hack then its good all round

Fausto 1.28 will be release today

Fausto 1.28 will be release today - Friday 13th

Come and join us to find out more about this amazing software. No longer is it just for the Diablo Cam but now all your old cams and many of your recievers can use this emulation software. The purpose-to resurrect all your old equipment so it can have the same benefits that until now was only for the Diablo.

So stay tuned to the forum to find out just how simple Fausto is to use and what it can do for you.

With Best Wishes to all....this is indeed the Big Bomb!

:handball:its been an hour now and ive still no digialb on my dragon:handball::handball:

I've seen mention of Fausto in a few forums and tbh I'm a wee bit confused. Is the 1.28 a new firmware that is a one-for-all for cams and sat-boxes?

yes for a lot of them it will work as a one file for all working through the Season interface not sure how much they will give in the first release but have been told the next couple after will be even better , its nice to see as alot of people dont want to pay for the update of there cams or get a new one

but it will mean a cable run from your pc to your receiver/cam with a wire hanging out of the front (from what ive read)

Latest info on release.

Fausto
(C)MASARE Team-Saoud007
(C)FullDump TM

DIABLO KEYS EDITOR/EMULATOR/LOGGER

Installation: not needed to uninstall previous version, just run Fausto V1.XX setup.exe

Version 1.28 (13/06/2008)
-Editor:
Due to new evolution of Fausto (multicam support => editor is not specific to diablo cam now)
Those file as been renamed
Fausto Keys.XML -> Fausto MultiCam Keys.XML
Diablo_CAIDS.TXT -> Fausto_CAIDS.TXT
Diablo_Idents_List.txt -> Fausto_Idents_List.txt
Diablo_Keys.txt -> Fausto_Keys.txt
Diablo_Softcam.key -> Fausto_Softcam.key
Diablo_TPSCRYPT2.txt -> Fausto_TPSCRYPT2.txt
Diablo_AES_Keys.txt -> Fausto_AES_Keys.txt
If old keys file exist delete it & export keys file again

-Logger:
*Events manager modified -> Less cpu usage

-Emulator:
*Events manager modified -> Less cpu usage
*Tab Control word added: now it easy to view all Control word exported on BIN File (can help for cleaning BIN File)
*Tab CARDS: Added 2 new coding system (cf file Fausto & cards support.txt)
*Tab Season: Season emulation added now Fausto Emulator work also with ALL CAMS & Receiver Cards Reader
(Predator, Predasaur, Joker/Neotion, Matrix Reloaded (MR1051), Irdeto Module, Magic Module..., Cristor,Clarke tech,...embedded card reader)
Must Work too with others cams but we haven't for tests
Keys.bin file shared with all cams/receiver cards reader
For more details report to files
*Fausto & Season Interface How To.txt
*Fausto & Season Bauds Settings.txt
*Fausto & Season Bauds Rate Table.txt
More infos come soon on chat section

but it will mean a cable run from your pc to your receiver/cam with a wire hanging out of the front (from what ive read)

Just done a quick search for Season interface and it looks like duolabs do a wireless one. Seen 'em advertised elsewhere for £42.50

Nor do I know what channels I'd get either. Oh well early days I expect, eh?

Last edited:
Just done a quick search for Season interface and it looks like duolabs do a wireless one. Seen 'em advertised elsewhere for £42.50

Nor do I know what channels I'd get either. Oh well early days I expect, eh?

Hisat have them as well there in the uk also if you want you can get the diablo wireless unit but that would cost a bit more

Last edited:
Reminds me back to a few years ago when conax on 1 west was done by using a season interface connected to my old laptop. Soon go fed up with all the wires:)

The wireless alternative looks good (how times move on!) get one before the price goes up knowing the the site mentioned:)

Si

Haven't seen this posted on the forum yet, here is the setup file for thoes who need it.

Have you - tried this out? And what channels does it clear? thanks!!

Back