New Engma Image?

ivorhooper

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

anyone know where I can get a new enigma image from? Ever since the big autoupdating issues a couple of months back, no image that i try will run without the main sports channels freezing and chirping.
Never had a problem before. Running blade quad at the moment.
Will try enigma as a last resort before trying a dreambox or itgate.

thanks

SSenigma is the latest enigma image i have come accross.

But it is very hard to set up and am not sure it would help your chirping problems anyways.

Have you tried any other images beide bladE?

If you have tried various images and only having this problem now and not before, then maybe it is something else?

What is your sig, ber etc? could be a signal issue. What sort of box do you have?

SS

cheers for the answers guys.
have a nokia 2x box for a couple of years now. up to when the auto updating stopped a couple of months back, all images i tried were sweet as a nut. afterwards, i have tried the new sportster, blade quad, lakys etc and all are chirping/freezing but only on maybe 5 channels tops. unfortunately, the 5 channels include the sports ones.
the only thing i know that has changed is that i now use evocam as i cant get newcamd to work.
have used a few enigma images in the past so am comfortable wth how they run - one of them sorted out a chirping sagem that i had once also.

thanks

I think at the moment, the only choices you have are evo and mgcam for AU, so give mgcam a go

SS

cheers for the answers guys.
have a nokia 2x box for a couple of years now. up to when the auto updating stopped a couple of months back, all images i tried were sweet as a nut. afterwards, i have tried the new sportster, blade quad, lakys etc and all are chirping/freezing but only on maybe 5 channels tops. unfortunately, the 5 channels include the sports ones.
the only thing i know that has changed is that i now use evocam as i cant get newcamd to work.
have used a few enigma images in the past so am comfortable wth how they run - one of them sorted out a chirping sagem that i had once also.

thanks

tried mgcamd but just the same. any ideas where i can get the fta ss- enigma image from? i used to use one called pbenigma before - that worked a treat but cant seem to find it anywhere.
not as easy to find images as it was before lol

SS-Enigma? Hmmmm, not sure m8, try a google for v3.

... ...

tried mgcamd but just the same. any ideas where i can get the fta ss- enigma image from? i used to use one called pbenigma before - that worked a treat but cant seem to find it anywhere.
not as easy to find images as it was before lol

You probably need to find a image thats running gbox m8.

Last edited:
I saw that pre-edit wiz569 m8 lol....

Gbox was the dogs but not AU now. Evo and mg normally works ok but If gbox was more stable for you then use that with other means to get keys.

SS

You probably need to find a image thats running gbox m8.

SSenigma is the latest enigma image i have come accross.

But it is very hard to set up and am not sure it would help your chirping problems anyways.

Have you tried any other images beide bladE?

Its not difficult to set up SSEnigma3, different maybe, but not that difficult, and well worth the effort.

It is great on my box and has the AU fixes to allow gbox. Not sure where you can get this now though...

as Boswell has said try a google, may turn up trumps !

I saw that pre-edit wiz569 m8 lol....

Gbox was the dogs but not AU now. Evo and mg normally works ok but If gbox was more stable for you then use that with other means to get keys.

SS

Sorry m8 had a rethink after i had posted,thought it might not be right.
But your right gbox will not AU now but like everything else there are ways to do it.:proud:

hello guys, to get new images dload BigMAQ (now called TheChatterBox) toolbar. You get all the new images

Hope it helps

hello guys, to get new images dload BigMAQ (now called TheChatterBox) toolbar. You get all the new images

Hope it helps

That's a bit of an exaggeration, switch (bless your little cotton gusset). There's only around half a dozen images there, and half of those are ancient...

But the image we're talking about here isn't on there! Cheers- AL

Hello AL,

Thought he was looking for a image...was trying to help the chap thats all..

Regards

@ ivorhopper, blade quad is essentially configured for a sagem box, just reflashed my mates nokia box the other day, it had laky pro on, he too had problems with freezing pictures etc, reflashed it with pacino trilogy, 5 days on still running sweet, and it has au fixes built in...cheers

pacino...

Hi guys,

where would i find the pacino trilogy img or could someone pm me.

Cheers

as mentioned everywhere else - get the bigmaq tool bar for images

i tried pbenigma as well but never got it working properly as it would gradually lose channels

i tried pbenigma as well but never got it working properly as it would gradually lose channels

A lot of images started losing channels in April this year.......Fook knows why ?????????

Back