New Edition to the Family

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys just like to share with u all the new addition to our family a japeneese Akita, only 10 weeks old

IMG_0003-2.jpg

Nice one m8 :Clap:

Its a pity they dont stay that size :proud:

He's very blurry, will he come into focus as he grows?

didnt have a choice in the matter hes called Archy iphones not the best camera lol

what a handsome fella :) bet he wasn't cheap :Yikes: lol
cheers Brian :)

the wife in her wisdom in the end got archy for 350

He's gorgeous. I love the way you can see a dog's personality in photos. He's like " oh yeah, and what are you up to then?"

Hope he grows into a big softie :)

Beautiful dogs, i helped one of my neighbours with her pair of Akita's at the birth of there litter, it was amazing to see how they still maintain there wild status during the births but can be so friendly and placid as a pet.

Look after it m8 be worth every penny.

Very nice looking dog Bri, and a cracking breed with an excellent temperament, your Mrs chose well.

got to say there mate that, that is a very nice dog bigitme :)
wats the name?

NASA - Home

the wife and girls chose Archie
thanks for your comments guys hes doing really well with his tiolet habbits as well on news paper and hes getting on with 2 of the 3 cats we have lol

the wife and girls chose Archie
thanks for your comments guys hes doing really well with his tiolet habbits as well on news paper and hes getting on with 2 of the 3 cats we have lol

2 of the 3 Bri..what did he eat the 3rd....lol

Seriously though, a m8 of mine has one of those dogs and its about 3 or 4 years old now...what a lovely dog it is and so gentle...but thats its upbringing I guess.

Good luck with yours.

Beautiful, look at the size of them paws, going to be a big boy.

Stunning.

not to rain on your parade, cracking looking dog, not my cup of tea though but nice all the same, i will say though that every akita ive ever had contact with has had to be restrained when it comes to other dogs, just my experience and ive met quite a few all have been muzzled when it comes to other dogs, so maybe something to watch out for while its young, get it contact with other dogs, oh and when it grows ( and they feckin grow alright) get a decent saddle and some stirrups ;)

2 of the 3 Bri..what did he eat the 3rd....lol

Seriously though, a m8 of mine has one of those dogs and its about 3 or 4 years old now...what a lovely dog it is and so gentle...but thats its upbringing I guess.

Good luck with yours.

hes eating the dried food , as thats what he had previously been eating but we will see

Back