• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New DSTT Kernel 1.11

digidude

VIP Member
VIP Member
Update for the DSTT / TopToyDS.
This update fixes the problem with NDS #2342, The Incredible Hulk - USA

jase

Member +
thanks digi

i`ll give it a try , got a load of ttds lying about that i haven`t bothered selling yet - so this will be handy

regards
jase

marty

Inactive User
thanks digi

i`ll give it a try , got a load of ttds lying about that i haven`t bothered selling yet - so this will be handy
Lol.....same here, have quite a few ......hopefully daughter will see her friends at school and get rid of them..
Thanx for the updated firmware digi

digidude

VIP Member
VIP Member
thanks digi

regards
jase
i bought 8 with 1G cards, and in la week got shot of 6 of them, swapped one for a PSP lol, bargain :proud:

digidude

VIP Member
VIP Member
yep, its a fat psp, with even fatter 3600mH battery and 4G storage, with 6 original games, 3 dvds of 'other' games ;) charger, headphones, soft storage pouch and boxed :)

DeadTech

Inactive User
Cheers Digidude don't need it right now but may do if the kids see it ;)
Oh and :FRIGHT: you got all that for 1 DSTT!

marty

Inactive User
How much you looking for mate?

Can I assume the 1g card is included?
All is included - firmware on the card & over 200 games on disc - £25 or 2 for £40inc. p&p
I'm clearing stuff out of the house and doing a car boot sale soon - will be putting them on there