new ds images

where are they located?

is the epg built into it?

cheers!

+ CVS 19.09.2010
+ kernel v. 2.6.9 (1.10)
+ enigma v. 1.10 Mod (19.09.2010 mod DS Team)
+ BusyBox v1.01
+ Web Interface: 6.04-Expert mod DS
+ Gcc 3.4.4
+ FP Firmware 1.06
+ LZMA Patch
+ ScriptService 2.05 mod DS

Mapping of Buttons:

+ BLUE Button - EmuManager
+ YELLOW Button - DS Extras
+ HELP Button - QuickButton
+ GREEN Button - Subservices (NVOD)
+ AUDIO Button - Audio Selection
+ TEXT Button - Videotext
+ RED Button - EPG List for the current channel
+ 2x RED Button - Double Click for EPG Style Menu
+ AUDIO -> Timeshift
=======================================
!!! THIS FIRMWARE DOES NOT INCLUDE ****, NOR EMULATORS, NOR URLS FOR DOWNLOADING ILLEGAL STUFFS OF ANY TYPE. ONLY WITH ORGINAL DREAMCRYPT SUPPORT!!
!!! DS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR WHAT THE USERS WILL DO WITH THIS FIRMWARE.

=======================================

This is new image, based on new DS source code - last year We have a terriable crash - harddrive crash and some boxes burned... because of elecric power. Now We are back.

Here is the new image based on latest CVS.

It has lot of improvements like drivers, recordings, usb, hdd recognize and of course stablity.

any body tested these images, if so what are they like compared to urteam

i tested it and it is ok but no epg again in this image. was hoping to see an epg plugin but alas no so is pretty much the same as ur without the option of been able to put a manual server for plugins.

As far as I am aware no Enigma1 image comes with more then now and next epg straight out of the box so to speak,

If I had to guess why,I would say its mainly because of a lack of memory on stb's that run E1,

But I could be wrong :)

many enigma 1 boxes come with 7 day epg plugins. most notably is rytec epg plugin for dreamboxes. i have 7 day epg on my dm600 with pli emigma 1 image. hoped we would see something similar with one of the image on tm soon

many enigma 1 boxes come with 7 day epg plugins. most notably is rytec epg plugin for dreamboxes. i have 7 day epg on my dm600 with pli emigma 1 image. hoped we would see something similar with one of the image on tm soon

My point was that other then now and next they require a bit of user configuration.

appreciate your point but as i was pointing out in first post i feel let down by this image and others for tm in that there is no -- plugin --- to ipopulate a 5-7 day epg. tonedeff has done a decent job with mv but still no sign of the tm multiepg working with a plugin but fingers crossed

Was always.. bound to be the case TM linux based boxes are relatiely new to the scene with maufacture/support/rebranding of ITGate hardware they have inherited the poor support and coders of UR TEAM, which if anyone who follows the cable scene will now have always had poor quality software and support even under the ITGate brand of cable recievers only plus point was ITGate used to give 2 years hardware warranty...until N3 appeared and the UK support forum for ITGate disapeared and has never come back...wonder why...lol

So it's a case of wait for hobbyists etc to develop compatible E1 plugins...or hope that some decent teams will take up support of the boxes...which is not likely unless theyre going to get paid for it....

THERES a good chance that the plugin your using on the pli image will work on the tm600, from what i hear all enigma1 plugins are compatible.?

Back