new console update

dbspider

Member ++
Reaction score
I have just went to log onto live and it is saying i need to make a console update does anyone know anything about this update and will it ban me from live

i dont think it will ban you just yet but then again never know with them dunno if anyones taken the update yet but theres summit not right there no new features no annoucement of it either big ban hammer coming or patched an exploit

thats what i was thinking and it won't allow you to go onto xbox live unless you take the update :Chainsaw:

just read this on xbs

hxxp://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=657881

just read on irc

<+c4eva> live log complete, safe but changes detected in PFI/DMI reading

excuse my limited understanding of this but could this implement the reading of disks ie copys as the sectors need to report correctly it maybe a way to get round the stealth

just to also say my addiction to online got the better of me and i took the update and i am still online playing cod 4
but big question for how long oh well better dust off the spare

l know peeps still on 5,3 software and 1st gen consoles . lm starting to think microsoft use us as testers lol . lwas playing unreal tournament online before release and halo , would of been easy to track peeps doing that

i remember at the very star i used wxripper to copy a game using the old hotswap method and the patching it with SS sectors from the internet. Now that would of stuck out like a sore thumb. luckily that was before banning was heard about. 3 years later although i updated the firmware all the time it was never banned. it did die of RROD tho lol.

maybe that the microsap sales tatic we either ban you or our machine fooks up either way you will either end up buying a new one lol

Back