new commando

gsim

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all i was trying to put on the new commando image on my dox before. having i we bit of a prob with it. when i got it on . and i went to put my service files into the folders. there was none folders 2 put them into. as i've done on all the all the outher images i've put on. plaese can someone help.

cheers gsim

hi all i was trying to put on the new commando image on my dox before. having i we bit of a prob with it. when i got it on . and i went to put my service files into the folders. there was none folders 2 put them into. as i've done on all the all the outher images i've put on. plaese can someone help.

cheers gsim

have you checled the path is correct m8?

It should be /var/tuxbox/config/zapit

files should go in the zapit folder, if it dosen't exist, create it and give it perms of 755

new cammando

i norm put the files in there mate. but there was just lots of files . none folders. and i dont know what folder 2 make that you said. ?

i norm put the files in there mate. but there was just lots of files . none folders. and i dont know what folder 2 make that you said. ?

what program are you using to ftp to the box?

if you click on the root dir or the address of the box (depending on what prog your using) you should see the list of folders

bin
dev
etc
hdd
lib
mnt etc etc..

are you seeing any of those folders?

Back