New Chat room ADDED!!!

not working for me :( ... just getting the noises

ok got it now....doesnt work on disturbed

Last edited:
You are shown as logged in and active mate, try logging out and back in again. Noticed you just did as i posted lol.

wont let me type now ffs

i think it'll be ok once the mods get over the novelty of it and stop fookin bombardin everyone with alerts lol

Last edited:
I left it on for 20 mins while i popped to the shop and had shed loads of alerts to click ok on. I gave up and reloaded the page BTW im liking the Tags for this thread

Last edited:
just get a red and black box with binging and bonging in the backgound, assume that is peeps posting and occationally get a box that opens that says "your gay"

using original skin and firefox 3

just get a red and black box with binging and bonging in the backgound, assume that is peeps posting and occationally get a box that opens that says "your gay"

using original skin and firefox 3

what skin you on hatab?
I got that on disturbed but works on fresh.... pity you cant type feck all for all the gay alerts

I am on firefox and disturbed with no issues, keep on getting abused though good laugh but I see some peeps dont have a sense of humour...lol

really funny guys .....or gays what ever you are ..sure to have fun there ...seems to be alot of gays there tho lol

What a good crack, imagine if we have over 50 people in there pmsl. I just got gagged btw :proud:

Dont go in Bro has left a bot in there and its annoying us now. lol

Back