New Cats

DiamondGeezer

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Picking up a couple of cats this weekend from a rescue home, one of then has one blue and one yellow eye

anyone come across this before

I have a pure white cat that looked like he was going to have odd eyes... They usually occur with pure whites as a rule but yours has got black in it.

Some pics i have taken in the past look like my cat has one red eye and the other is fine and its the light reflecting off him...

My cat has a little black splodge on the top of his head and with pure whites that normally means they are not deaf which in my case was true :)

Brought the new cat home today from the rescue center. Was a stray so needs a new name, idea's welcome. There was going to be another cat but they didn't get on so we could only bring the one home

Last edited:
Brought the new cat home today from the rescue center. Was a stray so needs a new name, idea's welcome. There was going to be another cat but they didn't get on so we could only bring the one home

call it 'Meow' and then you can tell your friends and neighbours that he can say his own name. LOL

Just remember to train it to sh!t in it's own tray and not a neighbours garden. I don't have cats but my garden is full of cat sh!t. :Mad2:

We had a tabby cat with exactly the same colour eyes, we were told that cats like that are blind in one eye ? ours never seemed blind or bothered with it while he was alive

btw we named him oddeye lol

Just remember to train it to sh!t in it's own tray and not a neighbours garden. I don't have cats but my garden is full of cat sh!t. :Mad2:

Totally agree, damn things shit everywhere but their own garden!!!

Back