New Business

Busta_Gonad

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm in the process of creating my own business and want some feedback really.

I've started a web design business, and have just finished my personal website, can you lot give me some feedback on the site itself?

KCM DESiGN

if this is not allowed admin, delete the topic, fart in my porridge and sleep with my dog. I'll never do it again ;-)

Last edited:
I might have missed it, but incase I didn't you should definitely have a portfolio, or links to sites you have created.

l think it looks good, and i saw the 'examples of our work' on the contacts page :)

best of luck with it! :)

I don't no if you're bothered, I use my screen resolution in 800 600 and the pages are not fully displayed. I no most people these days use higher res but I thought I'd mention it.

My inital reaction was to try to click the three boxes at the bottom of the page. If these are to stay I would hyperlink them to the relevent sections.

I know you have to sell your company, but some of the language on the pages could get you into trouble if the "promises" fail to deliver (e.g. we... will make you money and we will get your customers to... buy more from you). At the very least have the site looked over by a solicitor: http://www.contactlaw.co.uk/advertising/

Yes i clicked on the bottom buttons to, think label tags on other button to identify what they are or where they are sending you would be useful to some.

The news feed requires a BACK button to the main site as the tabs all disappear.

Think if not missed them payment methods need to be itemised at some point so people know how they can pay.

I agree with the fact stated about wording as this day and age you can't be to careful as people will use you based on your promises and claim if it doesn't happen as stated.

Nice and clean, I like it

Looking good but a few minor criticisms.

1/ Your white font looks quite fuzzy to me - not well defined. Dunno if thats cos you've used a non standard font which I haven't got installed. Its also relatively dark and I find it quite hard to read the lower text (on the black background) without highligting it. This is using an LCD monitor in 1920*1080 mode

2/ Something a bit odd about the javascript I think - it totally crashes IE6 running in a Win98 virtual session (my normal way of working). In fact, it eventually brings down the whole of Win98 as there's no way to recover IE6. Seems to work fine in IE8 on XP.

I like the site m8,could be intouch shortly i need a new site built for my company,is it ok to pm you or contact you through your site?

cheers.

Looks good.
However, I'd move the previously built site links to front page.
Also, on the hosting page, it's not stated what the prices are for, I would presume it's monthly but customers want to know.
Good job though, I like the Wedding Site

Back