new box arriving soon

stefblak

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, I'm maybe asking a question too quick here, however. If the satellite side of the box runs on cccam and cable side runs on mgccam. Does that mean that when you switch from cable to satellite you need to change cams. Or is it automatic?

Nope, didn't help! I'll play when it arrives. Was something I thought of when I was reading some of the posts. I didn't see the answer. I suppose when it arrives I'll see for myself.

You sure
CCcam 2.3.0 (Installed and tested working with a correctly configured CCcam.cfg file if needed)
MGcamd 1.38 (Installed and tested working with both cccamd.list and newcamd.list simultaneously)

Saw that. What I meant was, when watching and I switch from satellite to cable. Will I change the cams or will it change cams automatic?

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm kinda not wanting to get in bother if I'm talking about lines etc.

MGcamd 1.38 (Installed and tested working with both cccamd.list and newcamd.list simultaneously)

Thanks to manic01, perhaps i should have been clearer on the download that basically means a C: running in cccamd.list and an N: running in newcamd.list at the same time under MGcamd 1.38 no need to use CCcam

I got u now. So if my line is an N and my other line is CWS I can have them both on at same time!

I got u now. So if my line is an N and my other line is CWS I can have them both on at same time!

Nearly:

your C: goes into cccamd.list exacctly as it would in CCcam.cfg so: C: imayhavebeenswizzled.dynddns.com 12000 username password

and your Cable N: goes into newcamd.list like so: CWS = yippeeigotHDback.dynddns.com 12000 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

I meant to say. I have HD back, have done for a while. I just miss stuff from 13e and 19.2e. I want my other stuff back. I lost this when I took out the tuner in my 800se and replaced with a cable one. This box is being took upstairs and I'm gonna play with cable and satellite!

Back