new black wii 4.3e

dazzlet

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i have softmodded my wii with the exact tut from here and all wored fine but i cant load burned media and i read somewhere it will never be possible with the drive i have in my wii but i am looking for a tut that will show me how to be able to load games from external hard drive .....can someone point me in the right direction
also what external hard drives are compatible

thanks

Hi i have softmodded my wii with the exact tut from here and all wored fine but i cant load burned media and i read somewhere it will never be possible with the drive i have in my wii but i am looking for a tut that will show me how to be able to load games from external hard drive .....can someone point me in the right direction
also what external hard drives are compatible

thanks

you just need to install configurable usb loader and the search button and/or google there has been loads of questions about which drive is compatible try wii hard drive compatibility as a search

then you just use wiibackup manager or if you have the original game cfgusbloader will put it on the drive for you

edogg

thanks i have softmodded my wii and i want to use usb loader gx but i am having problems.
i have installed the channel on the wii and it loads up, the problem i am facing is i have no idea how to set up the usb hdd the entire drive is formatted as fat32 and thats all..... can someone please help me here with how to partition the hdd (do i need 2 partitions one for the covers and things and one for the games)....if so what kind of partition both fat32?
also when i have downloaded the iso file the game how do i put it onto the fat32 partition of the drive because the iso is larger than 4gb and the maximum is 4gb on a fat32 partition?
also how do i make the usb loader save the covers and things to the hdd instead of trying to save to the sd card that i do not have in the wii anymore because i want to be able to use just the hdd instead.
and finally how do i rip the games that i insert into my wii drive directly to the usb hdd using the usb loader gx channel?

when i press the configurable usb loader channel on my wii menu it says error and press any key to rebbot wii.

Have a look here Mt8, or you could use ModMi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back