New BETA image available TM800 -15-06-10

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
There is a new image available on the Beta server.

Remember these are untested, if you are not willing to accept some crashes / lock ups etc then stick to the last tested image.

To access the Beta Server, make sure you have the 11-06-10 image installed.

Press LAN
Press MENU
Press 0
Press MENU

It took me a few attempts to get the menu to display.

Looks like it has just been updated to an official release. :)

So just download it by pressing LAN then BLUE or grab it from the Download Centre.

just put image on display as just fooked up

also if you change the audio it crashes

Last edited:
I did Lan and Blue Button . It Flashed ok but got stuck in a loop :(
had to reflash using mini thingy :) flashed ok and booted ok will test it tonight once work is finished

Hi guys put latest image on box this morning, left it on Sly sports 1 from 7am onwards lasted until 10.20am then froze requiring restart.......not sure if this is a heat issue or a memory issue as i thought this had been sorted

I'm getting the feeling I've been unusually lucky with my box.

@ titty, I can change audio no problems mate.

Seams like they take one step forward and three back LOL

If i was the dev team i would just try and fix one problem at a time rather than 5/6 problems on each release!

if youre really brave, theres a URSR image in the ETC folder on the download center ;)

:err: explain the brave bit Digi :blushing:

Ive not even put the latest on because of what Ive read lol

if youre really brave, theres a URSR image in the ETC folder on the download center ;)

I don't even know what URSR means, but I'll be flashing it in a minute or two. :)

to add C: lines etc to the URSR image, you HAVE to use the miniweb, as ftp and telnet for some reason are locked, even i dont know the password to it

but

using this image, if you was to have a flick around some of the channels on hotbird............

to add C: lines etc to the URSR image, you HAVE to use the miniweb, as ftp and telnet for some reason are locked, even i dont know the password to it

but

using this image, if you was to have a flick around some of the channels on hotbird............

Oh, does it have a little Brucie Bonus?

Back