new avater & sig

its nice m8 - shame about the teams though! - perhaps change the mancs to the pool and it'll be soooo much better - lol.

sorry m8 i put crap cos of the manc's
put liverpool on and it will be great :)

because its you gordon i wanted to say it was great :)

but as the wheel was spinning and i kept see'ing the mancs symbol my hand could not press the its great option.... stick an arsenal crest on it and i will change me vote ;)

Soz m8 had to be a NO off me cuz i aint into footy so didnt find it interesting :(

Same as zoo im afraid dont follow footy at all..Good job tho if you made it yourself..;)

never heard of either of them LOL, joking...... it's ok i guess, if your into footy, but like a few others, footy don't interest me. now give me beautiful women and cars, and your talking my language.

yeh mate its good u got one GREAT team there :)

zooropa said:
Soz m8 had to be a NO off me cuz i aint into footy so didnt find it interesting :(
blimey i thought i was the only one not into football :BLOBBY: :BLOBBY: cool
as for the avvy/siggy itself mate well done looks good ;)
reddevil said:
Same as zoo im afraid dont follow footy at all..Good job tho if you made it yourself..;)
i know what you follow Reddevil.........LOL : shocked2
Highlander said:
never heard of either of them LOL, joking...... it's ok i guess, if your into footy, but like a few others, footy don't interest me. now give me beautiful women and cars, and your talking my language.
@Higlander me and you mate share the same interests women and cars ;) :Smileysex

anyhow good to hear your not into footy too that makes 4 of us

I voted crap, It it spun round and had rangers on both sides i would of said yes its excellent.. but im sorry, i dont like United.. theyre ruin everything dont they??

Back