new au funcard

simmo81

Inactive User
Reaction score
can someone please help

ive followed the instructions identical but my au card only allows me to view 1-4 it says channel not included in rest where am i going wrong

ive used both nagra and toxic tried both methods used the correct crypt ntl hexs

and prog funcard 4 with fun prog

hi m8 did you put the
CryptHexEEP.hex in the internal eeprom
tw or ntl or c&w hex in flash memory
the external eeprom with the file you made with nagraedit

ye done all that even tried the toxic version but both options strillm give same ???

hi m8 i used the rom11 image put my ird 12 ## ## ## save it as tw.bin loaded all 3 files wrote to card and worked first time

what software versions are u using was my nagra edit is v4.0 and am using funprom dont know why it wont work

did you insert card in box whilst on or off how long before active

thanks

i used nagraedit 4.1 i put card in the box when it was on it updated in about a min have you tried convert the nagredit bin to a hex with swapbinhex

yep but says error when trying to load in fun prog

error message reads address out of range

hi m8 try these found on another forum they say they have been fixed for cheaper programers

tried thenm twice and im still getting the same it's loading something because i can watch 1-4 and itv2 but none of the others just says unsubscribed

i just dont know why it wont work ??? :(

try deleting the first line of the flash m8
:020000020000FC
also could try putting the latest keys in in nagra i know a few peeps have had to

tried removing the flash first line just locks my box up

but by manually putting the keys in dosnt that just make it a manual funcard ?

simmo81 said:
tried removing the flash first line just locks my box up
but by manually putting the keys in dosnt that just make it a manual funcard ?

Make sure you write exteep first,otherwise if you don't you'll wipe flash and inteep if you wrote them b4 exteep

Back