new au fun files ?

speedy1234

Inactive User
Reaction score
playing poker in the vip room cos am hooked
tried doing a fun with the new au files but keep getting mute error on eng menu. done wot it says in read file "well think i have lol" do u have to put ird in backwords or leave it as it is mind u tried both any help chaps.. told me m8 to get a 163... skint flint wont thanks in advance...
{just thought id let u know i got a fun card to au}The prob was i was trying to do a purple card and it kept saying "mute error"so i tryed doing a green card and it worked first time..has any body else had this prob or is it just me .. i know the card is ok cos it works fine with the rst files.Is there a difference between the both ?

What programmer are u using
Cos u must program in the right order
Also bk 12345678 would be entered in nagra 78 56 34 12
If its a infinity it warns of earasing the flash
Which i believe needs to be last
:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

using the infinity u dont have to program it flash first or second just write as is
and the

funprogger will work
if u edit the rom11 save it as a bin file not as bn11

Hi dave, got a problem m8 i can't seem to nagra edit 4.1 to program the first bit, it come up saying reset faild error reseting card atr string invaliid, closing of com2 was sucsessful, this is with a elvis programer as i have never programed a fun in nagra edit with it. triyed all was and with just Tjs elvis soft but still no good m8.
Anyone can help me out.

Cheers.

Back