new au fun files ?

speedy1234

Inactive User
Reaction score
playing poker in the vip room cos am hooked
tried doing a fun with the new au files but keep getting mute error on eng menu. done wot it says in read file "well think i have lol" do u have to put ird in backwords or leave it as it is mind u tried both any help chaps.. told me m8 to get a 163... skint flint wont thanks in advance...
{just thought id let u know i got a fun card to au}The prob was i was trying to do a purple card and it kept saying "mute error"so i tryed doing a green card and it worked first time..has any body else had this prob or is it just me .. i know the card is ok cos it works fine with the rst files.Is there a difference between the both ?

crackerchalk

Inactive User
Reaction score
What programmer are u using
Cos u must program in the right order
Also bk 12345678 would be entered in nagra 78 56 34 12
If its a infinity it warns of earasing the flash
Which i believe needs to be last
:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
using the infinity u dont have to program it flash first or second just write as is
and the

funprogger will work
if u edit the rom11 save it as a bin file not as bn11

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi dave, got a problem m8 i can't seem to nagra edit 4.1 to program the first bit, it come up saying reset faild error reseting card atr string invaliid, closing of com2 was sucsessful, this is with a elvis programer as i have never programed a fun in nagra edit with it. triyed all was and with just Tjs elvis soft but still no good m8.
Anyone can help me out.

Cheers.

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
All sorrted thanks.

Cheers

TEST