new 4.3 hack

thanks
need to wait 2 weeks now(offshore)
Always last minute.com but thanks
chronoman

will this be ok to use on a 3.2 firmware that i soft modded ages ago and found in a cuboard?

will this bring it all up to date>? to play the new games?

will this be ok to use on a 3.2 firmware that i soft modded ages ago and found in a cuboard?

will this bring it all up to date>? to play the new games?

no,
this hack is 4.3 wii consoles only.

its upto yourself but if your upgrading your mod your probably going to update your f/w at the same time, i was doing a friends the other week and i just upgraded to 4.3 then followed the tut here chances are your going to need to goto at least 4.1 anyway, its straight forward and it will save you looking for another tut personally this is what i would do.

ok, what am i doing wrong lol

ive input the mac details etc on the web page, unzipped the files to root of SD card, but have NO envelope to click anywhere, ive even formatted the wii and have a formatted SD card

1st make sure it definately is on 4.3e if not connect it to the net and let it update.

2nd push the card in and out a few times in case there is any dust on the contacts inside the wii. I myself had to do this last night on a old wii i was doing.

3rd as said go backward and forward a few days to see if its there.

hi ppl im a compelte novice at this i have done as stated above homebrew channel on modmii installed
games downloaded wbfs manger any pointers or what else do i need

cheeers

thx for the quick reply m8 followed that getting error ret 1029 with wad manger ios249 thx in advance

hi guys this worked a treat for me altho i cant get call of duty black ops working. i know i had to install a separate wad file on my boys for that but my pals wii was on 4.3 and used the letterbomb and selected no to download the updates ios's as it recommended 4.3 had all the latest ones. do i still need that extra wad like before and how can i use the disc channel if i dont have darkcorp installed?

Back