New 360 Slim trade-in offers at Game

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Don't see this posted but I am sure if it is someone will put me right...:proud:

Thinking of upgrading your old 360 to a shiny new Xbox 360 S next month? GAME's got you covered.

The UK retailer has announced a list of trade-in offers available in store that should help spending out on the upgrade more bearable.

The list is as follows, with the price you see the price you pay when you trade in the appropriate console:

XBOX 360 ELITE £99.99

XBOX 360 60GB PRO £119.99

XBOX 360 20GB PRO £139.99

PS3 SLIM 120 GB £24.99

PS3 80GB £59.99

PS3 40GB £69.99

NINTENDO Wii £124.99

GAME's also taking pre-orders for the new Xbox 360 S over on its website, which you can access by clicking the link to your right

The new console, which doesn't appear to be available in any bundles, retails at £199.99 and features integrated wireless 802.11n WiFi and a 250GB hard drive.

It launches in Europe on July 16th.

Source

ahhh but will they take a fooked one in P/X

Will seriously consider trading in my elite, sounds well worth it, especially seen as I will be getting an extra 130GB worth of storage.

If Microsoft was to release a 250gb Hard drive for the older consoles it would probable cost more than £99.
This way I would be getting the bigger hard drive, the new console and all the advantages that come with the new console.

ahhh but will they take a fooked one in P/X

No idea David but my lad has a banned 60gb pro which coughs, splutters and farts due to a dying sammy drive, it still works though so he is going to try to exchange it.

No word on arcades then? Though judging by those prices it wouldn't be worth it even though id take my arcade jasper over an old 20gb model anyday

Personally I'd be better privately selling it as it has a 120gb hdd aswell and Id assume game would pay out about 50 quid for the console and about 20 quid for the hdd.

No idea David but my lad has a banned 60gb pro which coughs, splutters and farts due to a dying sammy drive, it still works though so he is going to try to exchange it.

Has anybody tried exchanging a banned console at Game?

Cheers jaffa, appreciate the heads up!

Though to be honest, I personally wouldn't advise anybody to trade anything at GAME generally speaking, CEX all the way because the others just rip you off something chronic.

Ferk the new console I will wait till you guys iron out all the issues that come with an xbox as standard. After they release the 3rd version no doubt they will be somewhere near ready for public consumption. I am finished playing games with Mr gates and my money. Just going to play on my old console till it dies.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Back