New 2110 Please insert card.

morashid679

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a brand new 2110 and when I try to change channels it just gives the msg, Your card is'nt inserted properly. please re-insert the card to view this channel.

Does anyone have any idea why this is?

Thank's

this is coz ur cam id isnt set m8 enter any nom as ur cam id

this is coz ur cam id isnt set m8 enter any nom as ur cam id

The card came with this box fresh. I have'nt touched it yet and I just ran it through Nagra 4.1 it was showing a cam id and coz it wasnt glitched i couldnt go any further.

Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 44 3C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 27 ** ** ** **
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Reading ROM11 failed

Last edited:
Your problem sounded the same as one I had earlier. When I went into EM it said card blacklisted.
The box would only show FTA channels and display card not inserted even though it was.
I've made a fresh card but can't try it untill the morning.

Curly

it will show as ok if you have the correct ird but the bk could still be wrong.

If the box is sent a hit, Will it update with the right bk and when turned on again will not show the card not inserted message?

If so I will add it to my account, otherwise its a book holder.

Can anyone confirm this?

they wont let you mate. if you ask them to do that they will probably ask for the box back

If it hasn't already been hit or if its been de-subbed then the card wont be paired to the box and will require a pairing hit.

if she works for them its a sackable offence. but its your call mate

If it hasn't already been hit or if its been de-subbed then the card wont be paired to the box and will require a pairing hit.

The card is showing as paired in the em.

But its giving that not inserted message when I make sure the pins in the back where the card pushes is touching the card and pushed when inserted.

azm i being a bit thick her have u tried progging the card yet with the keys coz by reading this it sounds as though you have got hold of a box and just read the card which wont let you read it so it needs to be glitched then progged with working image

Back