iPhone new 16 gig i phone

adamanthippo

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey there guys just got my first i phone just wondering tho how the hell do you put films on it use your music as ringtones sorry just a newbie to the i phone i guess:banana:

:BLOBBY::BLOBBY:

I dont think you can use your own mp3 as ringtones on the iPhone (at least the first one didnt let you do this).

As for movies, you need to use iTunes to do this for you, it will convert them if it needs to.

I use iTone a Mac program to put .mp3s as ringtones. Not sure for PC, but sure it can be done.

well i trying to do this just cant figure it out .... you get no instructions with it hahahahahahahahaha ...
its like the blind leadin the blind

does that still only allow 30 seconds for the ringtone m8?

Right back from work now. it's called iToner and we have full songs on ours through it. The free trial runs out after 30 days, but thats not a problem if you ahem pay for the serial number.

hey there guys just got my first i phone just wondering tho how the hell do you put films on it use your music as ringtones sorry just a newbie to the i phone i guess:banana:

:BLOBBY::BLOBBY:

i don't think you can set ringtones on the new 3g iphone however you can set them on the first iphone

i'm not certain but am fairly sure

let us know how you get on mate!

Back