Never Paired

minhasa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is the fact that my card reports in the engiineers menu DNASP000 Rev0000 and NEVER PAIRED a problem for programming it in to a fun card?

minhasa said:
Is the fact that my card reports in the engiineers menu DNASP000 Rev0000 and NEVER PAIRED a problem for programming it in to a fun card?

Not sure what you mean? Do you mean your existing rom card isn't paired to the box?

What ever happens you will need to know the the IRD and Boxkey for your box before you can program any type of card ..... What box do you have?

Yes my smartcard isn't paired to my pace 4001 STB

Hi minhasa

If you card is not paired to your 4001 box , you can obtain you IRD and BK from the box with a ( led simm ) or ( voltmeter method ) , so do s search for them and have a read up on it.

Cheers Garry

Like garry said, get the boxkey (& IRD) using either the LEDsimms method (recommended) or the voltmeter method.....

Rather than writing a funcard i'd recommend you write an Atmega card instead, saves fecking about with any future key changes ......

Give AtmelAce a PM and he will sort you out with a LEDsimm , cost £20 and worth every penny.

Here is the LEDsimm Guide for your 4001 box.

Cheers Garry

I have hopefully stopped tb by cutting the leg off but I am still struggling with getting my BK, need P&P from TMC, and sort out tune problem.

It will all have to wait until Xmas hols now unless I can find someone in the Reading area to sort it out for me.

Back