Neutrino Image for Dreambox

I was going to use this file as a base for a new image I was going to created for the dreambox. If people can test this out and tell me what they think then I'll modify it further... just like Gav does in the DBOX2 section.

Liam.

liamcrayden said:
I was going to use this file as a base for a new image I was going to created for the dreambox. If people can test this out and tell me what they think then I'll modify it further... just like Gav does in the DBOX2 section.

Liam.

I'm a bit ignorant about images. If I try this one what differences should I notice (if any?)

Well the main difference you'll probably see is that this one looks and acts like a Sportster image on the dbox.... whereas you may have been using an enigma image before...

can't wait for the images m8. Still learninig about this box, as a test I crashed it whilst uploading an image this morning and wanted to see how easy it was to get it back in working order. Total time taken was 10 minutes all in all lol.

new Neutrino.DREAM for dm500c

I got it working and it is just like Sportster image on the d-box with games and scans good the only channel did not get was nvod e.g. red hot and teleport.
The services is not quite the same as d-box

d-box
<transponder id="0001" onid="F020" frequency="619000000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6952000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">
<channel service_id="03ED" name="Disc Civilisation" service_type="01"/>

dreambox
<TS id="0001" on="f020" frq="618750" inv="2" sr="6952000" fec="3" mod="3">
<S i="03ed" n="Disc Civilisation [0W]" t="1"/>

As you can see you can edit a d-box to dreambox as I did for teleport and nvod

getadreambox said:
I got it working and it is just like Sportster image on the d-box with games and scans good the only channel did not get was nvod e.g. red hot and teleport.
The services is not quite the same as d-box

d-box
<transponder id="0001" onid="F020" frequency="619000000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6952000" fec_inner="3" modulation="3">
<channel service_id="03ED" name="Disc Civilisation" service_type="01"/>

dreambox
<TS id="0001" on="f020" frq="618750" inv="2" sr="6952000" fec="3" mod="3">
<S i="03ed" n="Disc Civilisation [0W]" t="1"/>

As you can see you can edit a d-box to dreambox as I did for teleport and nvod

will you be able to upload the image mate i want a neutrino image. like the layout better than enigma

cheers liam. has this one already got the emu and evocamd installed as the last one i had never did

:ASSFLASH:

leefield said:
cheers liam. has this one already got the emu and evocamd installed as the last one i had never did

Don't think this has been installed in this image is anyone able to add the uk addons i.e emu and keys and upload it I see there was some files in the archive i.e

addon_backup.bin
addon_CableUK.bin
addon_mgcamd.bin
addon_newcs.bin
addon_satfindfb.bin

does anyone have a bin file for a cam which works in the uk which would could install to the image.

could we just use the keys from the dbox section (auto update key?)
Would it be the normal folder /var/keys
service file in the /var/tuxbox/config/zapit/

Or to make things easier could some upload a working Neutrino image they have created thanks a happy dreambox user.

Spoke to soon lol the guide is in the download section great work.

Last edited:
xxnoelziexx said:
leefield said:

Don't think this has been installed in this image is anyone able to add the uk addons i.e emu and keys and upload it I see there was some files in the archive i.e

addon_backup.bin
addon_CableUK.bin
addon_mgcamd.bin
addon_newcs.bin
addon_satfindfb.bin

does anyone have a bin file for a cam which works in the uk which would could install to the image.

could we just use the keys from the dbox section (auto update key?)
Would it be the normal folder /var/keys
service file in the /var/tuxbox/config/zapit/

Or to make things easier could some upload a working Neutrino image they have created thanks a happy dreambox user.

Spoke to soon lol the guide is in the download section great work.

You can get working Neutrino image it with cams from yousendit.com and just rescan http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08BF73RPMUK7C1CUH59X49AH9G

Satchmo said:
Fancy sticking this in the downlodas section mate, for all to see:
Nice work as well

Cheers
Satchmo

it has been put on by k-net2020 :Cheers:

Back