network hell printing

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
all was fine till today on the wireless network i cant get the lappy to print using the wireless network it cant find the printer anymore

any help please

is the printer sharing still enabled on your laptop , for starters , let me know how u get on ok there can be a few reasons
regards biffo

go to printer and enable sharing do u no how to do this , if no let me know ill talk u through it ok , regards biffo

so all ur pc`s are sharing and they have the same user name , mshome or what ever u have named it , there is no firewal stopping it either and the drivers are all ok showing as installed properly. im jus trying to elimiate the problem 1 by 1

so all ur pc`s are sharing and they have the same user name , mshome or what ever u have named it , there is no firewal stopping it either and the drivers are all ok showing as installed properly. im jus trying to elimiate the problem 1 by 1

all correct dont think there is a firewall problem but cant be sure

mine started to do this tried everything , then install netsupport and it all setup again in seconds and its an ace programe .. pm me

Allroad, did you get your printer sorted?
Same thing used to happen to mine occasionally (HP Printer), I just had to remove from Printers & Faxes and re add and setup again.
Doesn't seem to have done this for some time now though so can't think how I cured it, as I used the same version print driver each time (they haven't updated it)

Back