PSE2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thats it, had enough....
I am trying to set the NetID on a 4000 box, NetID I need is 41063

Tried Libby, Get comms errors all the time
Tried FunNetID method, Now its stuck on 65535 and flashing ER12 & ER11

I'm ready put the hammer through the lot... lol 5 hours been on this now
Can anyone point me in the correct direction for the correct 4000N file for exC&W area to use with Libby

Thankyou,

Last edited:
Thats it, had enough....
I am trying to set the NetID on a 4000 box, NetID I need is 41063

Tried Libby, Get comms errors all the time
Tried FunNetID method, Now its stuck on 65535 and flashing ER12 & ER11

I'm ready put the hammer through the lot... lol 5 hours been on this now
Can anyone point me in the correct direction for the correct 4000N file for exC&W area to use with Libby

Thankyou,
pull the red jumper again it should go back 09999 and then try it again

i pulled the red jumper on mine then used libby worked perfect for me i,ll try and see if i have c&w stuff

yh its got to be reset to 09999 b4 it does anything, pull jumper , remove or short battery then use libby or if you have a funcard try the funcard method, if you follow the tut to the word it will work.

Make sure you write the card in this order:
1. Ext. Eep
2. Flash
3. Int. Eep

Thanks guys for your suggestions,

I did pull the batt link, reset the unit, NetID is now 09999 in eng menu

I did the files in that exact order for the FunNetID card, It rebooted as it should then showed 655535, Err12 Err11. Programmed the funcard and nothing, left it 2 hours, still 65535

With Libby, Usint a Scart to serial adapter from TMC I get constant connection errors, I press the action button then power the unit up, and get instant comms error, Tried 3 cables and all are ok.

I had earlier managed without any issues to retrieve the IRD & BK, from it with ease, Its just the NetID, Its a RIGHT pain in the Jaxy

Dont suppose anyones close to Stoke, and wants to earn a little cash...

Have you tried programming the card in the order I suggested?

Yes mate,

Naturally Exteep is first due to the erase it does, I tried it both ways with the flash and inteep, one did nothing, the other rebooted it, and changed the netID from 09999 to 65536, And did nothing to the PIN number, still showed as 0000

Thanks for your help

Thanks guys for your suggestions,

I did pull the batt link, reset the unit, NetID is now 09999 in eng menu

I did the files in that exact order for the FunNetID card, It rebooted as it should then showed 655535, Err12 Err11. Programmed the funcard and nothing, left it 2 hours, still 65535

With Libby, Usint a Scart to serial adapter from TMC I get constant connection errors, I press the action button then power the unit up, and get instant comms error, Tried 3 cables and all are ok.

I had earlier managed without any issues to retrieve the IRD & BK, from it with ease, Its just the NetID, Its a RIGHT pain in the Jaxy

Dont suppose anyones close to Stoke, and wants to earn a little cash...

getting comms error is normal mate, i get with mine all the time...what u need to check though that the com port is open and that ur using the correct one. go into CP the system,device, hardware and find the com port number it's using. open libby, check your using the same port then, load the correct file for 4000, open the drop down menu audio/ID/ver, click on start test, then click execute command, then switch on box at mains...when u see the red box appear click oon the ok button in it. wait for a bit, sometimes can be about 20-30 secs and then u should a load of data appear then disappear in the bottom right hand box. i'll have a look around for the files for ya.

i have altered this 4000 config file for you with the net i.d. on it that u want....for future ref...if u use con fig for different model number box you'll have to change the net i.d. on it for the area u want.
So open libbey go to the top, click on file the ckick on open receiver config and load the file i have put in here. don't forget to unrar it first

Last edited:
Wicked wicked wicked

Finally, 25 Hours later.. Lol. My first ever box done from start to finish, Oh boy... It feels damn good

Many thanks to all of you here for your help.. Really appreciated

Wicked wicked wicked

Finally, 25 Hours later.. Lol. My first ever box done from start to finish, Oh boy... It feels damn good

Many thanks to all of you here for your help.. Really appreciated

i hope the info i posted was of some help mate.....glad u got it sorted

The info was more than helpfull mate, Thanks again to all

I am now confident on the 4000 box, just done another one in less than 20 mins, start to finish.

Just started a 2100c a few hours ago, now its time for another barrel of joy, Same issues with NetID on this aswell,
Cant get OCD Commander to set the 41063 NetID at all, Just scouring around now for the latest bytes i need to get the BK from it, I have the IRD from the Nagra code already.
I am finding that when i use SDT that my IRD shows as part of the BK in the BK box and the IRD is totally different to what i have. The top right box in SDT shows 00639, instead of 41063. In the engineer menu its 09999... Now i'm lost.. Time to read up..

I programmed a Funcard with the NetID files and it did nothing, but worked on a 4000 box ??

Last edited:
The info was more than helpfull mate, Thanks again to all

I am now confident on the 4000 box, just done another one in less than 20 mins, start to finish.

Just started a 2100c a few hours ago, now its time for another barrel of joy, Same issues with NetID on this aswell,
Cant get OCD Commander to set the 41063 NetID at all, Just scouring around now for the latest bytes i need to get the BK from it, I have the IRD from the Nagra code already.
I am finding that when i use SDT that my IRD shows as part of the BK in the BK box and the IRD is totally different to what i have. The top right box in SDT shows 00639, instead of 41063. In the engineer menu its 09999... Now i'm lost.. Time to read up..

I programmed a Funcard with the NetID files and it did nothing, but worked on a 4000 box ??

sammy's and pace are completey different with regards to receiving info and changing info....you'll have to jtag it to get the box key if u don't have the orignal card, someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think u can set the net i.d. with jtag while retreiving the bk

sammy's and pace are completey different with regards to receiving info and changing info....you'll have to jtag it to get the box key if u don't have the orignal card, someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think u can set the net i.d. with jtag while retreiving the bk

this is correct not sure about getting bk and changeing id at same time (but i dont think you can )
one of us has to be right tina lol
but when doing the fun id setter if you wrote the card correctly it should work no problems but you need the bk to do this as well

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if the lead I got from Maplin will let me use Libby with my box?

USB to Serial 9 Pin Male Adaptor
Code No ZP43W

Regarding the samsung 2100C receiver i mentioned in my post above and using the Funcard method to set the NetID,

Is anyone aware of what the problem might be with this,

Programming the NETID funcard exactly as per instructed here,

1 - Reset the receiver, " Short battery " for 10 secs
2 - I enter the engineer menu and set a new password
3 - The frequency is already configured, 666.750
3 - Go to page 2, where NetID shows as 09999
4 - Insert the Funcard
5 - Receiver will reboot after 3 - 5 seconds and turn back on

This is as far as it goes, It will not reboot a second time and as a result of this, I end up with a NETID of 65535 ?? !!Bizarre!!

I have programmed a card now 9 times and tried the above, I deffo 1001% have the correct BK & IRD for it, and entered them correctly when creating the files for the Funcard.

I have tried countless times to get OCD working, Everytime i get an error that the MAC is unreadable or corrupt. I used the program to create the MAC file, and have also tried entering the bytes manually with no success.

All i get is no connection, yet the TMC JTag i use works perfectly with all the other programs with no issues at all.

Can anyone advise me of that could be the problem, I cant take anymore of this.. I cant beleive that after reading a lot of the posts here, there is although a lot of success with 2100c, that there is also numerous people that have the same problem.

Please can someone help, Thanks

Regarding the samsung 2100C receiver i mentioned in my post above and using the Funcard method to set the NetID,

4 - Insert the Funcard

This is as far as it goes, It will not reboot a second time and as a result of this, I end up with a NETID of 65535 ?? !!Bizarre!!

I have programmed a card now 9 times and tried the above, I deffo 1001% have the correct BK & IRD for it, and entered them correctly when creating the files for the Funcard.

I have tried countless times to get OCD working, Everytime i get an error that the MAC is unreadable or corrupt. I used the program to create the MAC file, and have also tried entering the bytes manually with no success.

All i get is no connection, yet the TMC JTag i use works perfectly with all the other programs with no issues at all.

Can anyone advise me of that could be the problem, I cant take anymore of this.. I cant beleive that after reading a lot of the posts here, there is although a lot of success with 2100c, that there is also numerous people that have the same problem.

HiYa,

I've not really played with OCD to set the Net id, So can't really help there Sorry.
But what I would do is short the battery again and rewrite the inteep only on your Net id funcard (Assuming the Exteep and Flash are already on the card)?

Have you configured OCD for the correct processor type (i.e. ARM 940T)?

4 - Insert the Funcard

the problem wont be with the above instructions m8, {"65535" is a programer/ internel eeprom problem}
your bk/ird must be correct, otherwise the netid wont budge from 09999
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

the netid is set when it reboots from the e/menu the 1st time m8

what programer have you got ????

FFFF converted to dec =65535 {the internal eeprom is empty m8, "its full of ffffs"}------- or depending on the programer youve got and the int eep file your useing, {the netidid address line is full of ffffffffs}

Last edited:
Back