Netid Fun4

softscoop

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right, got myself a couple of fun4s today. Trying to set the netid on my 4000n and its not having it.
I've set the id on prjNetId and loaded the latest ntl flash into the flash. When I try to open the rom10 image in nagraedit it says rom revision unknown. I've tried using the toxic 6 file, but still no reboot on the box. what am I doing wrong?

yeah mate, tried several.. i found an older bn10 earlier, opened that in nagra and it worked, but when i progged it, still nothing happened with the net id.

Ok, ive tried loads of the bn10 images and entered my bk and ird. Still nothing is hapeneing. Anyone with any ideas?

Netid_funv1.5.hex goes in FLASH
Hex what Netpingen throws out goes in INT
Bin for your area with the CORRECT bk and IR(in backwards)goes in EXT

still nothing mate. I know its not the cards cause i have 2, and they are both doing the same. Im in the ntl area. Im assuing that http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45514 that is the correct r10 image? cause everytime i try to open it in either nagra 3 or 4 it says Error opening card image, file size is incorrect
File opened: NTL Rev A16 no emms.bn10

any help?

softscoop said:
still nothing mate. I know its not the cards cause i have 2, and they are both doing the same. Im in the ntl area. Im assuing that http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45514 that is the correct r10 image? cause everytime i try to open it in either nagra 3 or 4 it says Error opening card image, file size is incorrect
File opened: NTL Rev A16 no emms.bn10

any help?

the 4000 box is excw mate you should use excw bn10 image

tried that mate, tried with ird backwards too. Still nothing. its the fact that i cant open CW Rev A16.bn10.rar in nagra 3 or 4. it just says rom rev unknown.
Im completly stuck now.

softscoop said:
tried that mate, tried with ird backwards too. Still nothing. its the fact that i cant open CW Rev A16.bn10.rar in nagra 3 or 4. it just says rom rev unknown.
Im completly stuck now.

down load and install winrar - hover over the file and right click your mouse button. choose extract file. this should generate a file called "CW rev A16.bn10".
you can then open this file in nagraedit.

rar files are compressed files and must be decompressed before they are used.

yeah, have been doing that. Ive managed to get a cwbn10 file open in nagra 4 and enter my bk and ird, progged it with the flash and inteep and still nothing after leaving it over night.

finally got the bugger. Converted the exteep to a hex with swapbinhex and progged it with funprom, still nothing. Progged it with funmagic and hey presto :D

bugger. My net id is incorect. Even though i progged it correctly.
Cause my netid is 00008 (correct - i checked on the subbed box) I couldnt type that into windows calculator, and so it just came out with 8 as the hex. SO in the instructions of the netid thing it said make it up to 4 numbers, so i put 0008 and that sets it to something completly different, so i tried 00008, resets it to 02048.

Any ideas?

ok then so your pure ntl and your trying to get an excw 4000 working in your area. you might be better off jtagging the netid into the box. faster cleaner and no messing around with funcards.

jtag £10 scart to serial about a tenner also. then you can reset the pin as well.

you may have other problems later down the line using this box on a langley feed!!!

:100060008313233340000000000000000000064
:00000001FF

If your Net ID is 00008 it is this for the netIDfun4 card (8313) pin is set to 1234

Cheers Garry

Back