netflix wont load

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi - thought id try out netflix , anyway i got a 30 day free trial , signed up for it..got a samsung smart tv UE42F5500AK..when i launch the netflix app i get error message "unable to connect to netflix. please try again or visit www.netflix.com/help"..ive reset the the tv and the wireless router yet i cant get onto netflix, read somehwere where yiou sign out of netflix and sign in agin, but i cant find that option anywhwere..also i cant delete the app from the tv....anyone any ideas why

i found the Netflix app on my Samsung tv awful, but it might be the tv gen . i use my virgin box and their app for it.

No luck tried everything.. everything else works fine on tv, ie YouTube, browser, iPlayer etc..just not netflix..must be app problem, but from what I read, no fix...probably cancel my trial period..

How do you delete the netflix app from my tv..doesn't seem to be an option?

i cant delete the app seems to be preinstalled into the television, well there goes netflix on this dumb not smart tv..i have latest firmware on the tv and no updates available or are gonna be available...tried my login deyails at my kids house on his toshiba tv and works fine...but not on my 5 year old smart tv...:mad:

Back