Netflix help please,

parker13

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope some one can help, I'm trying to install Netflix on my Zoontak box, I've tried several different versions but it either says it's not compatible with my device or it opens but I can only navigate it using the mouse cursor which is no good, box has Android version 7.1.2 and Nougat V8.3.6

The version I'm using is 4.7.0 and does let me navigate from the remote accept to go to the burger menu which needs the mouse.

Just found this comment on droidbox where people were having the same problem after updating. @parker13

I had the exact same problem.
Uninstall Netlix. Install Netflix version 4.7.0 Build 7941.
When app opens if it says 'New version found would you like to update' click cancel and sign in.
You cannot update Netflix after installing this version, you will be back where you are now.

NETFLIX 4.7.0 D/L Clean with virus total.

Last edited:
I think the Netflix app was designed for the android tv os, mobile phones and also smart TVs. Also there are not many android box’s with the correct license’s to run it in full hd and 4k. It also works better with an air mouse on the standard android os.

The version I'm using is 4.7.0 and does let me navigate from the remote accept to go to the burger menu which needs the mouse.

Just found this comment on droidbox where people were having the same problem after updating. @parker13

NETFLIX 4.7.0 D/L Clean with virus total.
Many thanks sneaker, it seems to be working, you went out of your way to upload the link, very much appreciated,

Back