Netflix, HBO and Other Cable Giants Are Coming for Password Cheats

I do think that netflix hit its peak in the last couple of years, with the price rises and others on the market i see people leaving netflix. Another way to recoup lost money is this tactic.
Really dont see why people will pay extra for 3 or 4 connections that cant be shared?
I can only assume the method would be IP locking?
Sounds like another streaming service thats being doing the rounds at a fraction of the price with live TV.
Really dont understand anyone paying for these streaming services, BBC has jumped on the band wagon with "britbox".
Seems there not happy enough with TV tax now they want you to pay for more crap.
Now the streaming market is as crowded as it is.......... sky and BT comes to mind.
You pay two subs to watch one sport.

Now HBO and BBC will remove content from netflix so you buy of them?
(TV has never been so expensive)

Was happy paying for netflix and using the work account for prime, but with HBO, disney+, apple+, all coming I will get less for my money and pobably go back to using kodi for everything and cancel the netflix sub

I pay for Beeb tv license, iptv sub £40 for the year and real-debrid €32 for the year. I could probably dump real-debrid and just download what I needed but just saves faffing about.

Chaps, why don't you all just go outside and do something less boring instead lol.

LMAO

I've only watched Family Guy, American Dad and Futurama on IPTV, and various YT stuff for a good few years now. Not really much of a watcher as having some background noise.

Different if you like sports though, I imagine.

Back