net id

clamdog

Inactive User
Reaction score
guys i have a di1ooo box which has the card progged in it but it wont let me change the net id to my area its the ist 1 ever that wont do it ive used libby in the same way as always and have tried to change the net id 5 times now as i know it can take more than 1 go but still wont change anyone else had this prob any help here

just pull the jumper then it will have no net id then set it using libby give it a try might work

try using the funcard method of setting ur netid.

hi guys i have followed the instructions in the read me file i replaced the nnnn with the net id and all the ps with my pin and the ff to what i need and copied and pasted the info into wordpad like it says and saved it, but the prob i got is when i go to prog the card like it says i load up the flash file then click on internal eep but when i go to find the file i saved for this it doesnt find it where i put it i.e in my documents, so if i close it down then open my docs its there but it cant be loaded into the int eep like its asking where am i going wrong i noticed with the read me file along with the link which was sent to me it also contains a hex file with a net id do i use this please help

Make sure you name the file ********.hex

Try this one , it duz it all for you m8.....

Cheers Garry

i progged the card but it dont reboot the box it says to do the ext eep as well what file do i use for this

uv got to create ur own external eep hex using something like nagra edit, put ur ird and bk into a blank image for ur area then save it as a .bin file.

or u can use toxic 7 (the one without bk encryption), again just enter ur bk and ird, also select ur correct area then save it and use it as ur external eep hex file.

hi guys ive done all the above but still the box wont reboot the net id has always been set at 09999 when taking the jumper off do you power up the box or just leave it

Make sure box is powered down when you remove or replace the jumper: grim :

Replace jumper
Fire up libby
load your config file
click on "Execute command"
Apply power to the box

At the time when you see "----" in the box's display, Libby should start to show lots of text in the lower right hand window.

Do you get that far when you try?

yes that does happen so i double click on my net id twice then exit but it still says 09999 for net id in eng menu thats why i tried the funcard method but the box wont reboot as stated

clamdog said:
yes that does happen so i double click on my net id twice then exit but it still says 09999 for net id in eng menu thats why i tried the funcard method but the box wont reboot as stated

After you have selected your net-id twice, what do you get if you click on "get net id"?

Or what if you try another config file?

not sure m8 ive not clicked on get net id after double clicking on it i used the same config file as i always have and gone to change the net id as ive always done but as ive stated this is the ist time this has happened

not sure if this has been coverd but could just be the battery m8 put a volt meter on it to see if its reading 3volts ?

can anyone tell me whay my net id should be for sussex please its showing 41044 but i have no channels only a green light showing

thanks

Back