Net ID 41048 exC&W just gone!

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
My dBox just went all N3 on me... I was getting a few channels but did a scan and lost everything. Suppose it would have been a matter of minutes before they all went anyway without a rescan... :grayno:

you should still HAVE the channel markers - just not able to decrypt them.

Aye, the markers are still there but not showing... Just unplugged the old pace1000 with a funcard in it and pluged back in and the same happened... was showing a selection of channels but after unpluggnig only shows FTA... Flip, feck, bugger...

couple have just come back!! seems to be mainly the Movie channels which are down... could do with rebooting but might lose them again, lol...

we have just got the same problem with the movies, but the hd movie chan's are on. so if you have a hd box you will be able to get them.

Strange this? I too have a couple of family members who have lost the movies? Can't think of any reason?

Strange this? I too have a couple of family members who have lost the movies? Can't think of any reason?

Can't ya, lol... It's because the movies have been switched to N3 mate. Where've you been, lol... You'll lose everything barr 1,2,3,4,5 in a bout a week. There is no fix..

Can't ya, lol... It's because the movies have been switched to N3 mate. Where've you been, lol... You'll lose everything barr 1,2,3,4,5 in a bout a week. There is no fix..

mmm N3 I must read about that?!

N3 doesn't explain why a couple have lost all movies yet others in close proximity haven't. Plus I don't recall other areas which switched to N3 losing channels gradually? I am open to being corrected.

mmm N3 I must read about that?!

N3 doesn't explain why a couple have lost all movies yet others in close proximity haven't. Plus I don't recall other areas which switched to N3 losing channels gradually? I am open to being corrected.

At the start they run N2 and N3 at the same time and switch the channels from one to the other gradually. Doesn't matter if people close by have not had this happen yet, just means they are on a different hub/network.

At the start they run N2 and N3 at the same time and switch the channels from one to the other gradually. Doesn't matter if people close by have not had this happen yet, just means they are on a different hub/network.

I wasnt aware of any n2 in the stream ??

my m8 rang me this morning said hes lost movies hes in stoke we waiting for chan to go off he had his card months a go

Nope, you still ain't convinced me yet. These are people in the same street and cable feed from the same cab so the different 'hub/network' doesn't stack up?
It's got to be something else.

My god I'm starting to sound bothered!!

Nope, you still ain't convinced me yet. These are people in the same street and cable feed from the same cab so the different 'hub/network' doesn't stack up?
It's got to be something else.

My god I'm starting to sound bothered!!

So people in the same street are getting different things? Never heard of anything like that. Obviusly these are a different mix of boxes/cards? At the end of the day mate, it's N3 and all will be gone in a week, and if these other people in your street aint, then I would sell them on ebay as magical boxes... You'll get a fortune for them.

So people in the same street are getting different things? Never heard of anything like that. Obviusly these are a different mix of boxes/cards? At the end of the day mate, it's N3 and all will be gone in a week, and if these other people in your street aint, then I would sell them on ebay as magical boxes... You'll get a fortune for them.

Yeah fair enough m8, it is obviously summat to do with N3, just thought N3 was a flick of the switch and everything went!
Curious how you can state all gone 'next week'? I still know loads of people who haven't been sent their new cards yet? Do you know something or are you guessing?

Yeah fair enough m8, it is obviously summat to do with N3, just thought N3 was a flick of the switch and everything went!
Curious how you can state all gone 'next week'? I still know loads of people who haven't been sent their new cards yet? Do you know something or are you guessing?

I mean all gone in your area where people have been sent new cards and channels start disapearing. Obviously areas that have not yet been sent cards will have about a month left after they get sent their card - who knows when they will get their cards:banana:

If it makes any difference 41048 / 41060 will work vice versa,41060 may buy you a few weeks by changing net id.

If it makes any difference 41048 / 41060 will work vice versa,41060 may buy you a few weeks by changing net id.

Would this really be worth finding the eld Infinity USB and writing a netID funcard to try this mate?

tried doing it on the dbox and not much happened. For some reason though the pace1000 is getting more channels than the dbox, dbox is only getting FTA's...

Back