Guides and Info nero problem

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi guys

everytime i open nero and select an option to burn to disc i get encountered error i have reinstalled and removed and reinstallled again and still the same.
all i was trying to do was put winrar and a program on disc so i could put it on my lappy.
what else can i use thats free?

:):):)

if I remember Nero dosent totally uninstall from pc and leaves fragments in registry
so you would just be installing over the original problem

best to use youruninstaller 2008 m8 . install nero again ans then uninstall with that . u can find in the normal places

best to use youruninstaller 2008 m8 . install nero again ans then uninstall with that . u can find in the normal places

cheers helpfull as always smirnoff!!! pity other people on this site dont follow your example.
i was reading the ban thing mickie put in place and after reading a couple of posts by others in a ps3 room it seems no one has taken his advice.
such a shame such a great site is being lost to people wanting to jump on everyones posts trying to make them look lesser than themselves , it seems if they dont know then NOONE knows how shallow.

thanks again smirnoff like i said always decent replys and advice from you.

Back