CD & DVD Nero 7, cd burning problem pls help

sads

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I have Nero7, and everytime i burn a mp3 cd it seems to miss chunks out of the music, i am only talking a few seconds each time.

I have tried a different burners same problem, I have tried different mp3 files same problems.

Burning DVD's is fine.....

The same files burned fine, on Nero 6

Its really doing my head in, any help would be much appricated

Thanks in Advance

Sads

A lot of people are having similar problems with Nero 7. Go back to 6 for the time being.

im begining to think they have done this on purpose just to screw everybody up. loads of people are have trouble with it.

Bin it m8 Ive had nothing but trouble the last couple of weeks
it was a bugger to uninstall to and it was conficting with another piece of software I had running
and that wouldent run untill nero 7 had compleatly gone
u may be lucky and it will uninstall for u

like i said m8 bin it now ;)

I got a working one - PM me for info!

RAT - can I have a word plz?

cant PM you, Access

What info do you need ?????

Sads

access said:
I got a working one - PM me for info!

RAT - can I have a word plz?
cheers m8 but Im sticking with 6.6.0.15 thanks for the offer ;)
btw mine worked fine for weeks and all of a sudded went all weird on me

I got a fully stable V7 here - just uninstall the old V6 - run the CLEAN tool that you can download from the Nero website to TOTALLY get rid of the old version, reboot then install V7.
I am using it and it's working great for me.
You cant PM me yet m8 because I am new here and dont have access yet!
bummer....

...when I have I can supply the necessary

The problem is a single file, 'mp3PRO.dll' which you'll find in:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins\

The version that comes with Nero 7 is 2.0.5.0 and for whatever reason, its faulty. If you have Nero 6 still, on the CD goto the following directory:

G:\Nero 6 Ultra Edition\Common Files\AudioPlugins\

(Where G:\ is your CD drive) and inside you'll find 'mp3PRO.dll' version 2.0.0.6. Copy this to:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins\

And overwrite (backup first just in case you need to revert back for whatever reason) the one already in there.

Guaranteed this will solve all your problems with audio CD's skipping. Its a temporary fix hopefully, till Nero can sort it properly.

nero 7.0.1.4 is now out, i have tried this and it works on my mp3's, no skips or jumps.

Back