Nepotism and the BBC

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've Just watched a program with Sophie Dahl, doing a cooking program.

Why are the bbc doing this program, if they need another cooking program I'm sure they could of found a talented up and coming chef to do the show,
not ex model?, ex actress? or ex what ever she will be next. Maybe the bbc will make one of her grandads books into a movie for her to star in.

I know this has happened for a long time, but just recently there have been many programs being made by the relations of the famous which are utter cobblers. I'd prefer not to get part of my licence fee used for this.

Maybe This should be in the rant room, if so could an admin move it thanks.

Rant over. :)

Don't worry about it mate her second series aint getting commissioned because of low ratings and it was a pile of shite anyway, Ex so called supermodel cooking her favourite dishes from when she grew up in her silver spoon in the mouth upbringing really connecting with the audience i don't think.

I think the bbc were trying to emulate the series with that milf vixen Nigella :proud:

The programme failed on many levels but in her modeling days Miss Dahl was a voluptuous stunner and the producers were hoping this would help sell it to men of a certain age.:proud:

Don't worry about it mate her second series aint getting commissioned because of low ratings and it was a pile of shite anyway, Ex so called supermodel cooking her favourite dishes from when she grew up in her silver spoon in the mouth upbringing really connecting with the audience i don't think.

Have you seen her as a kid though? Ugly as hell, with Jam Jar bottom glasses, and pretty chubby too. It was on BBC saturday morning, but cant remember the name of the show.

Also she was originally an oversize model, or certainly a larger model than your normal size 0 crap, yet she soon dropped the dress sizes. And her boyfriend is a midget. lol.

Back