nelson mandela concert

no but what did he do?.. apart from jail time?

me and my mate walked into a real ale pub and the bar man was wearin a "FREE NELSON MANDELA" t-shirt.
quick as a flash my mate says " 2 pints of NELSON MANDELA"

made up

thank fcuk for that im not the only one then, i always wondered what has he done apart from a bit of bird like.

edit ok quite a bit of bird then.

Mandela the hero NOT he committed genocide and is a terrorist ,he is no better than Mougaby how ever its spelt and they make him some sort of hero..... What a fucked up world we live in...

Mandela the hero NOT he committed genocide and is a terrorist ,he is no better than Mougaby how ever its spelt and they make him some sort of hero..... What a fucked up world we live in...

Genocide? He attempted to wipe out an entire race of people? Which race? This is interesting. More information please?

As for being a terrorist. The only people who branded him a terrorist were the White Supremacist South African regime. The same people who were responsible for Apartheid, The Sharpville Massacre, and numerous other atrocities against the indigenous population of South Africa.

(alternatively, do some research and learn something about the world you live in before posting crap)

Genocide? He attempted to wipe out an entire race of people? Which race? This is interesting. More information please?

As for being a terrorist. The only people who branded him a terrorist were the White Supremacist South African regime. The same people who were responsible for Apartheid, The Sharpville Massacre, and numerous other atrocities against the indigenous population of South Africa.

(alternatively, do some research and learn something about the world you live in before posting crap)

Mandela's, party did wage a guerrilla war against the white regime, especially during the 1980s, in which many civilians were killed. Mandela later admitted that the ANC, in its struggle against apartheid, also violated human rights, and has sharply criticised attempts by parts of his party to remove statements supporting this fact from the reports of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission
Maybe you should do some research

It was about his 90th birthday, and the 46664 campaign he set up a few years ago to give a better life for people with HIV, AIDS etc...

Back