Neighbours From Hell

G30

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello Digital Friends , Any Advice Her Is Very Much Appreciated :Wave:

I Have lived in my house for 36yr's with both my parents they both are over 60yr's old and are disabled my neighbour next door has lived there for 5-6yr's , There both bought property's so the council the housing and the environmental health do nothing to stop the intimidation of elderly neighbours

I had an incident before december i ended up spending 2 nights in the police cells and charged with

1- criminal justice and licensing scotland act 2010 section 38 1
2- Assault

Put on a curfew from december till 12th march , i breached it 1 time came home late and was fined £170 and spent another night in the cells and went to court , my fine is paid now i was at trial the other day and found guilty put of for 2 weeks for social work reports e.c.t

Whats the best way to get revenge on this mother ****er :Devil: without getting jail ?

I've tried talking to him hes two faced chicken shit dosen't work he drinks 7 nights a week , he fights with his girlfriend beats her up loads , has a barking dog gets left alone a lot , they bounces on laminate flooring late at night and slam doors constant , and i think hes getting a bit instrumental at night , Please Please Advice much needed ? Thanks

After several years of research on the internet i have discovered some shit bellow that i think my neighbour is using as a weapon against me -

Justice!! Revenge agaist noisey neighbours!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7evczwOHa5s&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL25815CBBE6CB4E3B

BBC NEWS | UK | Have you heard 'the Hum'?
Mysterious Auckland Hum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UK615PDiW8

:Mad2:

To be honest you sound like the neighbour from hell to me.
Try doing it the intelligent way and report the neighbours not beat them up.
You failed on
1- criminal justice and licensing scotland act 2010 section 38 1
as section two of that act says
(2)It is a defence for a person charged with an offence under subsection (1) to show that the behaviour was, in the particular circumstances, reasonable.

To answer
Whats the best way to get revenge on this mother ****er without getting jail ?
screw them legally, if you can't control your mouth or fists then just keep spending the nights in the cells.
I assume you are aware that you can't help your disabled parents who are in their sixtys when your twiddling your thumbs in the police cells.

If you hear them fighting record it and call the police saying you have evidence of a violent crime (they can't pull the it's a civil matter anymore).
If the dog is barking record it and call the rspca saying it's an abandoned dog.

Noise from laminate floor and doors slamming are part of life learn to live with it or move to the country.

Don't speak to the neighbour if you can't control your mouth or your fists just stay away and keep reporting them.

You have two options mate. The best way is the Citizens advice way doing it legally that way there is no come backs.Tell the legal people that it is making your parents sick with worry and they are too frightened to go out. Or you could arrange for the boys to pay them a visit and you know nothing about it. :whistle:. Good luck with what ever you decide its just not right frightening elderly people.

@ellie1998 you obv live in an acoustically sound fairy land,there is noise from laminate flooring and then there is noise from laminate flooring !!!!!...ive spent the last five years reporting noisy neebs,phoning sspca etc etc,what a waste of time ! While i dont condone what the OP got up to,i more than understand why he did..

@ellie1998 you obv live in an acoustically sound fairy land,there is noise from laminate flooring and then there is noise from laminate flooring !!!!!...ive spent the last five years reporting noisy neebs,phoning sspca etc etc,what a waste of time ! While i dont condone what the OP got up to,i more than understand why he did..

I live on one of the worst estates in Essex.
The houses are plasterboard and I can hear everything my neighbours do, when you live like rats packed together you learn to live and let live or end up like the op.
I find the whining about the slamming doors and noise from laminate floors to be pretty lame myself.

The op states that his neighbour beats his girlfriend
he fights with his girlfriend beats her up loads
The police cannot ignore that even if she isn't willing to report it the op can and the police have to act or the op can go to his mp and ask why the police are not doing their job.

Instead of trawling youtube looking for numnuts revenge try looking up where you can get help Solving a dispute with a neighbour: an introduction : Directgov - Home and community it's not rocket science and took a few minutes to look it up here.

Noisy dogs are a statutory nuisance and cannot be ignored if you complain correctly, if it is ignored once again complain to your mp.

the poice r a waist of fecking time.. on tuesday i stopped 2 lads from robbing nxt door.."caught them trying to ragg his french doors open" and shouted at them ;) they ran. no gloves so finger prints must have been there... mr pc plod come out. sorry sir they never broke in so we cant finger print ... its a joke u stop them. they wont do nothink. they get in they cant find nothink..so whats the point in going down the "right road" ?

Take a deep breath and lose the 'mad' part first, then think about resolution. If resolution - see Ellie's last post - doesn't work then think about getting 'sneaky', revenge usually backfires...

Keep a diary, whenever something happens note the date and time then you will have some evidence should it be required later.

If your Mum is up to it (I find older ladies can be quite good at acting) get her to call the Police when the girlfriend is being slapped around. Get her to practise the tears beforehand. Have a script - 'screams, I fear for her life' that sort of stuff usually stirs Mr Plod up a bit...

You'll have to accept that some things will fall under 'reasonable' i.e. you might not like the clatter of laminate floors but building a case for stopping the noise will probably never happen.

Once you come down from the 'mad' bit you can start to move to the 'sneaky' part.

I can't really go into too much detail here but I'll give you a clue - if he really is a pain in the ass and you're not getting it all out of proportion then someone else in the area is likely to be unhappy too. The more that complain the better the chance of his chain getting yanked.

I'd introduce you to my ex-neighbours to explain what it's like to be fending off sh*t every day but we've lost touch now they've moved...

...although they did call me a couple of years back to ask me to get them OFF Google. :whistle:

I can't really go into too much detail here but I'll give you a clue - if he really is a pain in the ass and you're not getting it all out of proportion then someone else in the area is likely to be unhappy too. The more that complain the better the chance of his chain getting yanked.

I'd introduce you to my ex-neighbours to explain what it's like to be fending off sh*t every day but we've lost touch now they've moved...

...although they did call me a couple of years back to ask me to get them OFF Google. :whistle:

F***, I don't know about anyone else but I ain't ever gonna dis any of your posts again! In fact I think I'll press the "Thank" button and agree with everything you say from now on!!!!

TeeHee, I'm Not Mad (It's just the Doctors that think that!)

we have a similar problem , but not noisy ones as they are across the road ,
I live on a street that is bungalows , old people both sides the whole street , we have old retired people both neighbours.
Great gardens front and back , quiet , not many parties ect ect

Someone bought the house over the road and 3 "teens" moved in " 2 girls 1 boy , renting.
they painted the whole house blue , garden has not been seen too in months , its a shitty forest , parties every weekend . they cut across their nieghbours windows to their front doors. cars pull up left right and center to do drug deals .. they double park right outside my house (we face them) so i cannot get the angle to get on my drive anymore... they LEAVE the bins out on street for weeks on end.They just horrible chavvy shitbags who do not care less about the property and the whole street is in uproar about it...we are considering moving out.

I live on a street that is bungalows , old people both sides the whole street , we have old retired people both neighbours.

Someone bought the house over the road and 3 "teens" moved in " 2 girls 1 boy , renting.
they painted the whole house blue , garden has not been seen too in months , its a shitty forest , parties every weekend . they cut across their nieghbours windows to their front doors. cars pull up left right and center to do drug deals .. they double park right outside my house (we face them) so i cannot get the angle to get on my drive anymore... they LEAVE the bins out on street for weeks on end.They just horrible chavvy shitbags who do not care less about the property and the whole street is in uproar about it...we are considering moving out.

Don't move out find out who there landlord is and report them. First of all if it's rented they cannot do any painting without the owners consent. Does the owner know?. Hmm stir it up a bit good and proper first chris and do some homework on it if you know what I mean.;)

If you can prove they are dealing drugs then the police will take possession of the house, the landlord will be livid and a lot more carefull who he rents to. It will be sealed for months and the landlord won't be able to earn any money.
They do this where I live and landlords are very careful who they rent to around here now.
I run 8 houses for my father and it is in the contract that any drugs is an instant breach of the contract.

Couple of food bags with anti vandal paint usually does the trick , err (cough) well that's what I've heard.

Back