Negative feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you haven't named the: tosser : who gave you the feedback. Maybe you should so that he can explain himself.

if your curious why not pm who it was? naming them could kick somthing off

it wasnt me that gave the negative feed back before anyone asks lol

if your curious why not pm who it was? naming them could kick somthing off

No. Name and shame. There's obviously no reason for the neg feedback and this issue needs to be discussed. It's been a running sore on this forum for a while.

Are you sure it was negative (as in red) some users who dont have much rep show up as a grey colour i think..

Before you do 'name and shame', what colour is the blob?

As I understand it (and I had to ask admin):
Green = positive rep left
Red = negative rep left
Grey = user does not have enough rep themselves to affect yours.

I wasn't happy when I looked at my User CP today to find I had some negative feedback.

Ok, it's fair enough if I haven't helped, then the user has a right to post negative feedback, but I looked at the posts in question and can't understand why I've received such feedback. Maybe one of you guys can tell me?

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1038091#post1038091

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showthread.php?p=1056669#post1056669

I think I know who it was that left the negative feedback in the 1st thread, the same person left me TWO negatives then went on to give me death threats over PM!

True, You have to have rep to give rep!

Also, did the user leave a comment stating why neg rep was left?

They are both grey.

The comment on the first one is "Poor" and there is no comment on the second one

I'm not sure its worth naming anyone. I suppose I'm just disappointed. I'd personally only leave negative feedback if someone really deserved it

Last edited:
Oops, just noticed that the same twat has left me THREE negatives, his last neg was on a thread that he hadn't even participated in, what a tit.

According to his feedback I'm an 'Idiot Mong', lol :)

They are both grey.

The comment on the first one is "Poor" and there is no comment on the second one

I'm not sure its worth naming anyone. I suppose I'm just disappointed. I'd personally only leave negative feedback if someone really deserved it

Strange!

There's no choice but to approve (Green) or disapprove (Red) when leaving rep.

The user must have relatively zero feedback if indeed he/she has been a member for a while? failing that it must be a new user that hasn't got any to give back?

I think grey is where the user leaving feedback hasn't got any himself so has none to spread
or very low post count

the more you have the more points you leave others

hope Ive explained it OK lol

i always though grey was negative. i got loads of grey with good good.

done a bit of hunting
and it seems I got rep from the same guy and its showing grey

Ive looked and he has negative rep so what he gives dont count or show
what he leaves counts as 0

Well you haven't named the: tosser : who gave you the feedback. Maybe you should so that he can explain himself.
I have only ever had one negative feed back from an ex mod who was to gutless and to far up he's own arse to PM me and sort it out, so the word tosser does spring to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back