pmsl Im confussed myself now Ian lol
I dont know whats right now :)

whatever way it is be happy :)

cheers Ian :) it all makes sence now lol
you get where I was going though ;)

big bunch of babies :ASSFLASH:

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

lol

Yes you can give out rep whilst yours is turned off.

As for Thommohawk, any rep I left him is between me and him really.

None of your business is it?

So you are perfectly happy to dish it out, as I know! but you are reluctant to be willing to receive any feedback yourself. Now that sounds like a coward to me!

Karym6 = Argument 99.9% of the time

take things with a pinch of salt, chill out mate.

So you are perfectly happy to dish it out, as I know! but you are reluctant to be willing to receive any feedback yourself. Now that sounds like a coward to me!
How is it cowardly? ffs, there is nothing stopping people from leaving me feedback.

TheJackel - everyone is entitled to their opinions. If I agreed with everyone all of the time what would that make me? Just because I dont share the same views as some of the other members is that a bad thing?

No of course not mate, and it is good to have a different opinion/outlook on situations dilemmas and life in general, but just take a step back sometimes and think before you type. As you do seem to rub people up the wrong way at times, i am sure this is not intentional but this is just the way it looks don't take this personnel mate as it is not meant that way.

I agree coward ! if you dish it out you should be prepared to take it

No of course not mate, and it is good to have a different opinion/outlook on situations dilemmas and life in general, but just take a step back sometimes and think before you type. As you do seem to rub people up the wrong way at times, i am sure this is not intentional but this is just the way it looks don't take this personnel mate as it is not meant that way.
No, I know what you mean. There have actually been so many times I have stopped myself from replying to some posts. And I do try to step back from a lot of them.

Its just that whilst other people think I am living in a dreamworld, I sometimes think others have a narrowminded view. I am not disagreeing for the sake of it, or to be nasty, just to make the point that not everyone will agree with these views.

No, I know what you mean. There have actually been so many times I have stopped myself from replying to some posts. And I do try to step back from a lot of them.

Its just that whilst other people think I am living in a dreamworld, I sometimes think others have a narrowminded view. I am not disagreeing for the sake of it, or to be nasty, just to make the point that not everyone will agree with these views.

Karym6 m8.........................You live by the sword you die by the sword,so no need to wet yourself..................

I wish that I'd not started this thread now lol. Its turned into a bit of a war :lsabre:

Not my intention at all. Personally I think we should drop this now

Thanks for everyones opinions and responses :Clap:

How is it cowardly? ffs, there is nothing stopping people from leaving me feedback.

TheJackel - everyone is entitled to their opinions. If I agreed with everyone all of the time what would that make me? Just because I dont share the same views as some of the other members is that a bad thing?

simple turn ur rep back and lets see what you get then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back